Once wearing 1000 Hours Lash Colour the "make up" look is achieved quickly by just applying lipstick and blusher
- No Smudge permanent colour for eyelashes and brows
- Beautiful, professional results in just 3 easy steps
- Australian made
- 12 applications per pack
- Quick and easy to use
- Safe and effective
- Economical - you can treat yourself to a lash & brow colour at home for a fraction of the cost of a beauty salon eyelash & brow tint
- Waterproof, does not smudge or run
- 1000 Hour Lash Colour looks far more natural than mascara for "todays look".
Available in the following colours
It is a well known fact that certain individuals, for undetermined reasons, may be allergic or hypersensitive to foods, drugs, cosmetics or any other substances or materials that are harmless to most people. The relatively few people who are subject to such reactions are said to be allergic or hypersensitive.
MAKE THIS PRELIMINARY PATCH TEST 48 HOURS BEFORE EVERY APPLICATION.
To ascertain whether you are hypersensitive or allergic to this product you must make this preliminary patch skin test 48 hours before application.
1. Prepare the test mixture by mixing a small quantity as directed.
2. Apply a few drops of the mixture to a previously washed area the size of a small coin on the inner fold of the elbow.
3. Allow the test area to dry and leave uncovered and undisturbed for 48 hours.
During or immediately after the 48 hour period, if any burning, swelling, redness or irritation shown in or around the area, then it must be assumed that you are allergic to the product and must not use it.
This product must not be applied to the lashes or hair if the skin nearby shows evidence of any abrasion or soreness
Avoid getting mixture into the eyes. If this occurs, immediately flush with cold tap water
Things you need:
1. Paper towelling
2. Dish of cold tap water
4. Cotton wool balls
5. Cotton buds
For colouring brows and other hair follow the same instructions leaving the mixture on for about 6 minutes, and removing it using only dampened cotton wool.
When applying to someone else.
1. Make sure lashes are completely clean by removing natural oils as
well as make up with a non-oily cleanser.
2. Trace out two eye-pads onto paper towelling, then cut to shape as traced (see over).
3. Squeeze into the mixing cup about 2.5cm (1_) of cream. Add 10 drops of liquid and mix together well using the wand provided.
4. Apply a liberal film of vaseline using a cotton bud to one side of each eye-pad, then adhere the pads to the skin as close as possible to the bottom lashes.
5. In a lying down position with eyes closed (must be kept closed for next 12-15 minutes) apply mixture using wand in the same manner as applying mascara, i.e. upward strokes catching bottom lashes and the tips of the top lashes. Now do downward strokes to the top lashes.
6. With eyes still closed leave on for ten minutes. Avoid opening eyes as this may cause irritation.
7. With eyes still closed use dampened cotton wool balls to remove any residual mixture. Use downward strokes first then use upward strokes.
8. Remove pads and eyes can now be opened. Using dampened cotton buds remove vaseline and any residual mixture. Slight stinging may occur which is a normal reaction, if it persists for more than one minute flush with an eye bath of cold tap wate
When applying to yourself.
1. Make sure your lashes are completely clean by removing natural oils as well as make-up with a non-oily cleanser.
2. Squeeze into the mixing cup about 2.5cm (1_) of cream. Add 10 drops of liquid and mix together well using the wand provided.
3. Apply a film of vaseline to the areas immediately above and below the lashes.
4. Apply the mixture to the lashes using the wand as if you were applying normal mascara and leave on for ten minutes.
5. Using a slightly dampened cotton bud remove most of the mixture with gentle strokes away from the eye. Close your eyes and now use slightly dampened cotton wool to remove the remainder. Slight stinging may occur which is a normal reaction. If it persists for more than one minute flush with an eye bath of cold tap water.
Standard Parcels (under 3kg) over $99 = FREE!
Parcels under 3kg & under $99 = $7.95
Parcels over 3kg or bulky over $99 = $12.95
Parcels over 3kg or bulky under $99 = $16.95
We offer Express Shipping for parcels up to 3kg
Parcels under 1kg = $12.95
Parcels between 1-3kg = $16.95
- Express shipping is not available to PO Box addresses.
- Signature is required on delivery.
Your Discount Chemist use Australia Post to deliver standard parcels and Toll Priority for express shipping requests.
Parcels arrive within 3-7 business days.
Express shipped parcels arrive within 1-3 business days (this may be slightly longer for remote country areas).
International orders other than New Zealand will be charged at the cost price. Once you place your order one of our staff will email you with the cost of delivery, you have the option of agreeing and proceeding with the order or declining and receiving a full refund. Note: Perfumes cannot be sent overseas.
Your Discount Chemist use DHL for international orders.
New Zealand Shipping Rates:
Parcels up to 500g = $12.95
Parcels between 0.5-1kg = $24.95
Parcels between 1-1.5kg = $29.95
Parcels between 1.5-2kg = $39.95
Parcels between 2-2.5kg = $44.95
Parcels between 2.5-3kg = $49.95
All New Zealand orders over 3kg will be charged at cost - we will email you after you complete your order.
Click here for more detailed information regarding shipping.