Accu-Chek Performa Nano Meter Kit
Small in size. Big in performance. The Accu-Chek Performa Nano system. Discover the meter designed for your lifestyle. Features include:
- Small in size for portability
- Brilliant backlit display
- Pre- and post-meal markers and reminder alarms
- Small 0.6 L sample size for gentle testing
- Large brilliant backlit display. Perfect for testing in low-light conditions
- Small and sleek design
- 5 second test time for fast results
- Small sample size (0.6 L) for gentle testing
- Pre and post-meal markers to help support glycaemic control
- Post-meal reminder. Reminds user to test 1 or 2 hours after marking a pre-meal result with a post-meal reminder
- Large memory capacity for 500 test results
- Out-of-range temperature lockout. Prevents user from performing a test when the system is out of the normal operating temperature range of 6C to 44C (43F to 111F).
- Infrared downloading capability. Results can be downloaded to your computer using Accu-Chek data management products
Wash your hands thoroughly with warm water and dry them well.
Put a test strip into the meter, and verify that the code number displayed on the screen matches the code number on test strip container.
Both a test strip and flashing blood drop symbol will appear on the display.
With a lancing device such as Accu-Chek Softclix or Accu-Chek Multiclix, lance the side of a fingertip (or alternate site if appropriate). Gently squeeze the fingertip to produce a small drop of blood.
Touch the drop of blood to the tip of the yellow end of the test strip, not on top of the strip or window. A flashing hourglass symbol and a beep indicates enough blood has been applied. If necessary, more blood can be applied within 5 seconds. The result appears on the display.
In addition to fingertip testing, the Accu-Chek Performa Nano system can be used for testing on alternate sites, including the forearm, palm, upper arm, thigh or calf. Alternate site testing (AST) requires the use of a special lancing cap. Consult your healthcare professional to see if alternate site testing is suitable for you.
For more information on how to use your meter, please refer to your Accu-Chek Performa Nano Owner’s Booklet
Standard Parcels (under 3kg) over $99 = FREE!
Parcels under 3kg & under $99 = $7.95
Parcels over 3kg or bulky over $99 = $12.95
Parcels over 3kg or bulky under $99 = $16.95
We offer Express Shipping for parcels up to 3kg
Parcels under 1kg = $12.95
Parcels between 1-3kg = $16.95
- Express shipping is not available to PO Box addresses.
- Signature is required on delivery.
Your Discount Chemist use Australia Post to deliver standard parcels and Toll Priority for express shipping requests.
Parcels arrive within 3-7 business days.
Express shipped parcels arrive within 1-3 business days (this may be slightly longer for remote country areas).
International orders other than New Zealand will be charged at the cost price. Once you place your order one of our staff will email you with the cost of delivery, you have the option of agreeing and proceeding with the order or declining and receiving a full refund. Note: Perfumes cannot be sent overseas.
Your Discount Chemist use DHL for international orders.
New Zealand Shipping Rates:
Parcels up to 500g = $12.95
Parcels between 0.5-1kg = $24.95
Parcels between 1-1.5kg = $29.95
Parcels between 1.5-2kg = $39.95
Parcels between 2-2.5kg = $44.95
Parcels between 2.5-3kg = $49.95
All New Zealand orders over 3kg will be charged at cost - we will email you after you complete your order.
Click here for more detailed information regarding shipping.