OverviewReplacement valve heads are available for your Aerosure and it is recommended that you replace the valve head at least once every 6 months.
Aerosure Medic Head
Replacement valve heads are available for your Aerosure and it is recommended that you replace the valve head at least once every 6 months.
Aerosure Medic is a drug-free medical device designed to help people with breathing and respiratory difficulties.
Relieving the symptoms of breathlessness and excess mucus associated with these conditions can help you live an improved quality of life which is often restricted by illness.
Powered by built-in rechargeable batteries, Aerosure Medic is a portable and easy to use device which you breathe through as part of a daily treatment routine or when symptoms occur.
In this setting the vibrations transmitted to the chest wall help to dislodge the mucus from the airways and lungs.
Mucus Relief 15Hz. Use for 15-20 breaths as required
In this setting the resistance creates an increase in the pressure in the lungs and targets the muscles of the respiratory system. This helps to keep the airways wide open as well as working the breathing muscles harder, which results in reduced breathlessness.
Breathe Easier Mode 25Hz. Use for 5 minutes twice a day.
Who Cant Use Aerosure
Aerosure Medic should not be used by people who:
- Have epilepsy
- Currently have or previously had Pneumothorax (collapsed lung)
- Have haemodynamic instability (abnormally high or low blood pressure, very slow or very fast heart rate) including severe right-sided heart failure with hypotension
- Currently have a Pulmonary Embolism (blood clot in the blood vessels in the lungs)
- Have oesophageal varices (enlarged veins in the walls of the oesophagus)
- Have recently had thoracic (chest) or upper gastro-intestinal tract (duodenum, stomach, oesophagus) surgery or trauma until completely healed
- Have had recent dental, head, neck, ear, nose & throat surgery or trauma until completely healed
- Have a broken rib until completely healed
- Have acute sinusitis or an active nosebleed
- Are experiencing active haemoptysis (coughing up blood)
- Have raised intracranial pressure (abnormally high pressure in the skull and brain)
- Are pregnant
If you are unsure of the suitability of AeroSure for you or are unsure about the cause of your symptoms, you should seek medical advice.
Clinically tested in healthy people in the UK, Aerosure Medic is a drug-free respiratory device designed to reduce breathlessness and improve mucus clearance.
Standard Parcels (under 3kg) over $99 = FREE!
Parcels under 3kg & under $99 = $7.95
Parcels over 3kg or bulky over $99 = $12.95
Parcels over 3kg or bulky under $99 = $16.95
We offer Express Shipping for parcels up to 3kg
Parcels under 1kg = $12.95
Parcels between 1-3kg = $16.95
- Express shipping is not available to PO Box addresses.
- Signature is required on delivery.
Your Discount Chemist use Australia Post to deliver standard parcels and Toll Priority for express shipping requests.
Parcels arrive within 3-7 business days.
Express shipped parcels arrive within 1-3 business days (this may be slightly longer for remote country areas).
International orders other than New Zealand will be charged at the cost price. Once you place your order one of our staff will email you with the cost of delivery, you have the option of agreeing and proceeding with the order or declining and receiving a full refund. Note: Perfumes cannot be sent overseas.
Your Discount Chemist use DHL for international orders.
New Zealand Shipping Rates:
Parcels up to 500g = $12.95
Parcels between 0.5-1kg = $24.95
Parcels between 1-1.5kg = $29.95
Parcels between 1.5-2kg = $39.95
Parcels between 2-2.5kg = $44.95
Parcels between 2.5-3kg = $49.95
All New Zealand orders over 3kg will be charged at cost - we will email you after you complete your order.
Click here for more detailed information regarding shipping.