Andrea Brazilian Hard Wax
Andrea Brazilian Hard Wax removes even the most stubborn hair from the root, leaving your skin smooth and hair free for weeks. Unlike soft waxes, Andrea hard wax adheres to the hair and not the skin, reducing the ouch factor and making for a more comfortable hair removal experience. Sensitive skin formula is designed for the sensitive Bikini area. Includes Pre-Epilation Oil great for conditioning and protecting the skin. Convenient and easy to use formula, no muslin strips required.
Microwaveable Hard Wax
- Heat for 30 seconds at a time, then at 15 second intervals. Dont heat longer than 1 minute or with lid on.
- Remove jar from microwave using handle.
- Wax is ready when it has a honey like consistency.
- If runny its too hot. Never apply wax when too hot.
- Patch test first and wait 24 hours.
- Wash hands and area to be waxed. Pat thoroughly dry.
- Trim hair to 1/4 inch in length.
- Apply pre-epilation oil. This prevents wax from sticking.
- Scoop up wax with spatula, wipe one side onto the lip of the jar.
- Apply wax in same direction as hair growth.
- Wait 30 seconds to let wax set.
- gently pat with fingers, if tacky and does not rub off onto fingers it is ready.
- Stretch skin taut and hold firmly with one hand.
- Grab edge of wax with other hand and in one swiftmotion remove wax in opposite direction to the hair growth.
- Apply pressure to area to ease sting.
Brazilin Wax: Rosin (Colophonium, Colophane), glyceryl Rosinate, Beeswax (Cera Alba, Cire DAbeille), Methyl Hydrogenated Rosinate, glycerin, Parrafin, glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Ethylhexyl Palminate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Polyester-3, Silica, Aluminium Hydroxide (Ci77002), Titanium Dioxide (Ci77891), Blue 1 Lake (Ci42090) Pre-Epilation Oil: glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Ethyhexyl Isononanoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitis Vinifera (grape) Seed Oil, Squalane, Bht, green 6 (Ci61565).
- Do not use on skin treated with Retin-A, Accutane, Tetracycline, glycolic Acid or Alpha Hydroxy products.
- Do not use on sunburnt, irritated, peeling, cut or broken skin.
- Do not apply of varicose veins, moles, warts, pimples or rashes.
- Do not bath in hot water directly before or after waxing, wait at least 2 hours.
- Do not wax is you have Diabetes or Phlebitis.
- Keep out of each of children.
Standard Parcels (under 3kg) over $99 = FREE!
Parcels under 3kg & under $99 = $7.95
Parcels over 3kg or bulky over $99 = $12.95
Parcels over 3kg or bulky under $99 = $16.95
We offer Express Shipping for parcels up to 3kg
Parcels under 1kg = $12.95
Parcels between 1-3kg = $16.95
- Express shipping is not available to PO Box addresses.
- Signature is required on delivery.
Your Discount Chemist use Australia Post to deliver standard parcels and Toll Priority for express shipping requests.
Parcels arrive within 3-7 business days.
Express shipped parcels arrive within 1-3 business days (this may be slightly longer for remote country areas).
International orders other than New Zealand will be charged at the cost price. Once you place your order one of our staff will email you with the cost of delivery, you have the option of agreeing and proceeding with the order or declining and receiving a full refund. Note: Perfumes cannot be sent overseas.
Your Discount Chemist use DHL for international orders.
New Zealand Shipping Rates:
Parcels up to 500g = $12.95
Parcels between 0.5-1kg = $24.95
Parcels between 1-1.5kg = $29.95
Parcels between 1.5-2kg = $39.95
Parcels between 2-2.5kg = $44.95
Parcels between 2.5-3kg = $49.95
All New Zealand orders over 3kg will be charged at cost - we will email you after you complete your order.
Click here for more detailed information regarding shipping.