Bio Happy Probiotic 100 is a clinical strength probiotic formulated with the diversity of 13 strains of good bacteria and strength of 100 billion colony forming units in every capsule for maximum health benefit.
What is Bioglan Bio Happy Probiotic100 for?
Bio Happy Probiotic 100 is a higher strength probiotic formulated with the diversity of 13 strains of good bacteria and the strength of 100 billion colony forming units in every capsule. Every Bio happy Probiotic 100 capsule helps support:
- A healthy gut microbiome
- Digestive well-being
- Gut micro-flora diversity
- Gastrointestinal function
- Small intestine & colon health
Helps support healthy immune system:
- Reduced frequency of common cold
- Reduction of risk of upper respiratory tract infection
Helps to relieve:
- Digestive discomfort
Who is Bioglan Bio Happy Probiotic100 for?
Adults looking to improve their digestive health, gut microbiome and support their immune health.
Why should I take Bioglan Bio Happy Probiotic100?
Probiotics help restore, balance and promote a healthy gut microbiome to support digestive well-being and healthy immune system.
Bio happy Probiotic 100 is Fridge Free, Vegan, Dairy Free, Gluten Free and Non GMO.
Every capsule delivers a high strength, multi-strain probiotic for maximum health benefit.
Adults only: Take 1 capsule daily.
When travelling: take 1 capsule daily. For best results begin 2-3 days prior to travelling.
To complement antibiotic use: take 1 capsule daily at least 2 hrs away from antibiotics or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Each capsule contains:
- Bifidobacterium bifidum (Bb-06), 0.5 Billion cfu
- Bifidobacterium infantis (Bi-26), 0.5 Biilion cfu
- Bifidobacterium lactis (Bl-04), 5 Billion cfu
- Bifidobacterium lactis (HN019), 40 Billion cfu
- Bifidobacterium infantis (Bi-07), 5 Billion cfu
- Bifidobacterium longum (Bl-05), 4 Billion cfu
- Lactobacillus acidophilus (La-14), 30 Billion cfu
- Lactobacillus casei (Lc-11), 2 Billion cfu
- Lactobacillus paracasei (Lpc-37), 2 Billion cfu
- Lactobacillus plantarum (Lp-115), 2 Billion cfu
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus (Lr-32), 1 Billion cfu
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus (HN001), 6 Billion cfu
- Lactobacillus salivarius (Ls-33), 2 Billion cfu
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
Standard Parcels (under 3kg) over $99 = FREE!
Parcels under 3kg & under $99 = $7.95
Parcels over 3kg or bulky over $99 = $12.95
Parcels over 3kg or bulky under $99 = $16.95
We offer Express Shipping for parcels up to 3kg
Parcels under 1kg = $12.95
Parcels between 1-3kg = $16.95
- Express shipping is not available to PO Box addresses.
- Signature is required on delivery.
Your Discount Chemist use Australia Post to deliver standard parcels and Toll Priority for express shipping requests.
Parcels arrive within 3-7 business days.
Express shipped parcels arrive within 1-3 business days (this may be slightly longer for remote country areas).
International orders other than New Zealand will be charged at the cost price. Once you place your order one of our staff will email you with the cost of delivery, you have the option of agreeing and proceeding with the order or declining and receiving a full refund. Note: Perfumes cannot be sent overseas.
Your Discount Chemist use DHL for international orders.
New Zealand Shipping Rates:
Parcels up to 500g = $12.95
Parcels between 0.5-1kg = $24.95
Parcels between 1-1.5kg = $29.95
Parcels between 1.5-2kg = $39.95
Parcels between 2-2.5kg = $44.95
Parcels between 2.5-3kg = $49.95
All New Zealand orders over 3kg will be charged at cost - we will email you after you complete your order.
Click here for more detailed information regarding shipping.