MacuVision Plus is a vitamin, mineral and antioxidant eyes formula that provides nutrients important to the macula. Lutein and zeaxanthin has been added to the original Macu-Vision formula.
Features and benefits
- May help to support healthy eye function and preserve overall eye health
- Provides antioxidant nutrients important to the macular region of the eye
- May help maintain the density of the protective macular pigment of the retina
- A percentage of sales from Macu-Vision Plus supports the MD Foundation
Macu-Vision Plus is an antioxidant eyes formula containing nutrients that may help to protect against free radical damage in the macula.
The macula is responsible for providing acute, central vision. Our ability to read, recognise faces, see fine detail and drive, all rely on the macula.
Antioxidants such as vitamin E, vitamin C, lutein and zeaxanthin are found in high concentrations in the eye.
The eye is susceptible to oxidative damage as it is constantly exposed to the effects of light and oxygen. Due to their chemical structure, lutein and zeaxanthin have the ability to scavenge free radicals and may help to protect the macula from oxidative damage.
Supplementation with lutein and zeaxanthin may increase macular pigment density. Higher macular pigment density may be associated with improved visual sensitivity at lower light levels.
Lutein and zeaxanthin may help to filter high-energy blue light, aiding eye function and may help to protect the cells from light induced damage.
MacuVision Plus is an eyes formula that provides nutrients important to the macular region of the eye and may also help maintain the density of the protective macular pigment of the eye.
Adults - Take 1 tablet a day with a meal, or as professionally prescribed.
Not recommended for children under 18 years.
- Contains zinc, which may be dangerous when used in large amounts or for a long period.
- Not recommended for use during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Not recommended for children under 18 years.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 250 mg
- d-alpha-Tocopheryl acid succinate (vitamin E 200 IU) 165 mg
- Zinc oxide (zinc 40 mg) 49.8 mg
- Cupric oxide (copper 1 mg) 1.25 mg
- Lutein 5 mg
- Zeaxanthin 1 mg
Standard Parcels (under 3kg) over $99 = FREE!
Parcels under 3kg & under $99 = $7.95
Parcels over 3kg or bulky over $99 = $12.95
Parcels over 3kg or bulky under $99 = $16.95
We offer Express Shipping for parcels up to 3kg
Parcels under 1kg = $12.95
Parcels between 1-3kg = $16.95
- Express shipping is not available to PO Box addresses.
- Signature is required on delivery.
Your Discount Chemist use Australia Post to deliver standard parcels and Toll Priority for express shipping requests.
Parcels arrive within 3-7 business days.
Express shipped parcels arrive within 1-3 business days (this may be slightly longer for remote country areas).
International orders other than New Zealand will be charged at the cost price. Once you place your order one of our staff will email you with the cost of delivery, you have the option of agreeing and proceeding with the order or declining and receiving a full refund. Note: Perfumes cannot be sent overseas.
Your Discount Chemist use DHL for international orders.
New Zealand Shipping Rates:
Parcels up to 500g = $12.95
Parcels between 0.5-1kg = $24.95
Parcels between 1-1.5kg = $29.95
Parcels between 1.5-2kg = $39.95
Parcels between 2-2.5kg = $44.95
Parcels between 2.5-3kg = $49.95
All New Zealand orders over 3kg will be charged at cost - we will email you after you complete your order.
Click here for more detailed information regarding shipping.