Clearblue DIGITAL Ovulation Test with Dual Hormone Indicator
Typically identifies 4 or more fertile days In every cycle there are only a few days when a woman can conceive, so having sex on these days is very important if you are trying to get pregnant. The Clearblue Digital Ovulation Test with Dual Hormone Indicator is the first and ONLY test that typically identifies 4 or more fertile days each cycle. It tracks 2 key fertility hormones to identify your High AND Peak fertility days, so you can plan ahead and have more opportunities to get pregnant.
Identifies typically 4 or more fertile days
By identifying more fertile days before ovulation than any with other ovulation test, you have more opportunities to get pregnant and can plan ahead to spend quality time with your partner.
Tracks 2 key fertility hormones
Its the only ovulation test to accurately track not only luteinising hormone, but also estrogen to identify your wider fertility window.
Smart technology and clear digital results
With its unique algorithm, the test adapts to your personal hormone profile, so you are less likely to miss your fertile days. The clear digital display gives you a Clearblue smiley face when it identifies your best days to get pregnant so you know your body is ready.
Accurate Over 99% accurate in detecting the LH surge
Only brand with a re-usable reader
If you have ovulation test sticks left after detecting your first LH surge then you can use them with the same test holder to identify your fertile days next cycle, if youre not already pregnant.
It works differently to other ovulation tests
Clearblue Digital Ovulation Test with Dual Hormone Indicator works differently to other ovulation tests as it is designed to detect 2 hormones, estrogen and LH. When it detects a rise in your level of estrogen it displays High Fertility (flashing smiley face), and will continue to display High Fertility in the following days whilst it looks for your LH surge. When your LH surge is detected, the test displays Peak Fertility (static smiley face).
5 points you need to read before use
Peak Fertility is displayed constantly for 48 hours after it first appears
You cannot do another test while Peak Fertility is shown, as the Holder will not be able to read it.
The number of fertile days you see is personal to you
Not all cycles are the same. The number of fertile days you see is personal to you. Every womans cycles are unique and hormone patterns differ. In a study of 87 women, this is what we observed:
Seen more than 9 High Fertility days ?
If you see more than 9 High Fertility days you may wish to stop testing this cycle - If you started testing on the correct day for your usual cycle length and you see 9 or more days of High Fertility, it is unlikely that you will see Peak Fertility in this cycle. - Occasionally some women have an LH surge that is too low for the test to detect or they do not ovulate during a cycle and therefore they dont see Peak Fertility. This is not unusual and may happen in approximately 8% of cycles. If you do not see Peak Fertility for 3 consecutive cycles, we recommend you discuss this with your doctor.
Test once a day
Only test once a day until you see High Fertility - For reliable High Fertility results you must use the urine from after your longest sleep. - When you have seen High Fertility you can test more often, but avoid excess fluid intake before testing.
Dont remove the batteries
If you remove the batteries from the holder you will not be able to use it again. If you have any questions please refer to the full instruction leaflet or contact the Careline.
How to use Clearblue DIGITAL Ovulation Test with Dual Hormone Indicator
1. Before testing
- Please always read the instructions on pack and in the leaflet carefully before use.
- Always test using the first urine of the day.
- You need to know your usual cycle length before you start to ensure you test at the right time to find your high and peak fertile days.
- To work out your cycle length, count the day period starts (first day of full menstrual flow) as Day 1, and continue counting through to the day BEFORE your next period starts the number of days is your cycle length.
2. Get ready to test
- Remove a test stick from its foil wrapper.
- Remove the cap from the test stick.
- Align the purple arrow on the ovulation test stick with the arrow on the test holder. - Insert the test stick until it clicks into place
- The ovulation test will switch on after you have inserted the test stick correctly.
- If its the first time you have used the test holder, the new cycle symbols will flash briefly.
- Wait for the test ready symbol to appear and test immediately.
3. Doing the test
- Place the Absorbent Sampler pointing downwards in your urine stream for 3 seconds.
- Or collect a sample of your urine in a clean, dry container. Dip the sampler in the urine for 15 seconds.
- The test ready symbol will start flashing after a minute to show the test is working.
4. Wait for 5 minutes
- Wait for 5 minutes- Within 1 minute you will see that the test is working as the test ready symbol will start to flash.
- Keep the sampler pointing downwards or lay the ovulation test stick flat. Throughout testing never hold the test with the absorbent tip popinting upwards.
- Your result will appear on the display after 5 minutes.
5. Read your results
- A clear circle indicates low fertility. Having intercourse today is just for fun as it is unlikely, but not impossible, that you will become pregnant. Your result will be displayed for 8 minutes.
- Do not test again today. Test again tomorrow using the first urine after your longest sleep
- Note: The test is looking for the rise in estrogen that will indicate you have reached High Fertility, for your High Fertility results to be reliable its important to test only once a day.
High Fertility - A flashing smiley face
- When the test first detects a rise in your level of estrogen it will display High Fertility (a flashing smiley face). Your result will be displayed for 8 minutes.
- In the following days the test will continue to display High Fertility whilst it looks for your LH surge. Continue to test daily to find your LH surge.
- After your first day of High Fertility is displayed you can test more than once a day if you would like to but avoid excess fluid intake before testing.
Peak Fertility -
A static smiley face is constantly displayed for 48 hours after it first appears You cannot do another test while Peak Fertility is shown, as the Holder will not be able to read it.
6. After the test
- Eject your ovulation test stick right away and dispose of it in your normal household waste
Standard Parcels (under 3kg) over $99 = FREE!
Parcels under 3kg & under $99 = $7.95
Parcels over 3kg or bulky over $99 = $12.95
Parcels over 3kg or bulky under $99 = $16.95
We offer Express Shipping for parcels up to 3kg
Parcels under 1kg = $12.95
Parcels between 1-3kg = $16.95
- Express shipping is not available to PO Box addresses.
- Signature is required on delivery.
Your Discount Chemist use Australia Post to deliver standard parcels and Toll Priority for express shipping requests.
Parcels arrive within 3-7 business days.
Express shipped parcels arrive within 1-3 business days (this may be slightly longer for remote country areas).
International orders other than New Zealand will be charged at the cost price. Once you place your order one of our staff will email you with the cost of delivery, you have the option of agreeing and proceeding with the order or declining and receiving a full refund. Note: Perfumes cannot be sent overseas.
Your Discount Chemist use DHL for international orders.
New Zealand Shipping Rates:
Parcels up to 500g = $12.95
Parcels between 0.5-1kg = $24.95
Parcels between 1-1.5kg = $29.95
Parcels between 1.5-2kg = $39.95
Parcels between 2-2.5kg = $44.95
Parcels between 2.5-3kg = $49.95
All New Zealand orders over 3kg will be charged at cost - we will email you after you complete your order.
Click here for more detailed information regarding shipping.