Crampeze Capsules is for the relief of night leg cramps containing natural ingredients that:
- Assists in the improvement and maintenance of peripheral circulation
- Provides relief from and helps to prevent night cramps
- Provides relief from and helps to prevent muscle cramps and spasms, tired, aching and restless legs
- Relieves aching legs associated with varicose veins
- Provides magnesium and vitamin B6 supplementation Protects and maintains capillary health
Although most people have had the occasional cramp, it is as we age that the problem becomes more common and night cramps may be experienced. These involuntary contractions of the leg muscles, most commonly in the calf area, can occur after a lot of physical activity. They can strike repeatedly and can prove to be a distressing and painful condition, with the loss of quality sleep resulting in sleepiness and fatigue during the day. While the cause of night cramps is not fully known, over-exertion of muscles, dehydration, and magnesium deficiency maybe contributing factors.
Stretching the muscle that has gone into spasm can provide relief, and some people are helped by lying on their backs and raising their feet in the air. A number of products with natural ingredients may provide temporary relief. Certain vitamins (including vitamin B), minerals (including magnesium), and natural plant extracts (including Rutin) may assist in the temporary relief of nighttime cramping.
Each capsule contains: Rutin 200mg, Citrus Bioflavonoids Extract 150mg, Magnesium Oxide 125mg, Magnesium Sulfate (dried) 25mg, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6) 10mg
- Rutin - assists in the improvement/ maintenance of peripheral circulation and provides relief from night cramps as well as tired aching, heavy, restless or swollen legs.
- Citrus Bioflavonoids Extract - protects and maintains the health of capillaries.
- Magnesium Salts assists in the prevention of and relieves muscular cramps and spasms. Acts as a magnesium supplement.
- Vitamin B6 - may assist in the absorption and transport of magnesium in the body. Acts as a Vitamin B6 supplement. Dosage: Take 2 capsules twice daily with water for first 4 weeks. Thereafter take 1 capsule twice daily to maintain the therapeutic benefit. Dosage to be taken in the morning and 30 minutes before retiring at night. Initial relief should be experienced within 10 days with maximum therapeutic benefit occurring after 4 weeks.
- Crampeze Night Cramps is free from calcium excipents and sugar (including lactose). Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet. Always read the label and use as directed. If symptoms persist consult a healthcare practitioner.
Dermal Hand Balm
Dermal Therapy Hand Balm for very dry skin contains 10% Urea in a rich moisturising base to care for very dry hands. This nourishing formulation has been developed in conjunction with dermatologists to soothe itchy, irritated skin while protecting your hands from the damaging agents that can cause excessive moisture loss.
The formula has been fortified with Vitamin E to replenish your skin from the first application. Unlike other moisturisers, it is richly formulated, so a little goes a long way!
Use on dry, scaly & itchy hands to leave skin soft and protected
Great for hands affected by cold weather and harsh detergents, or those who suffer from dry hands as a side effect from medications
Suitable for moisturising patches of dry skin including Eczema & Psoriasis
Enriched with Vitamin E to condition the skin from free radical damage
Also suitable to use in conjunction with sunscreen with any SPF
Can be used on other areas of the body such as arms, legs, elbows and back
10 % Urea improves the degree of hydration in the skin by increasing the water uptake from the dermis level of the skin and enhances the stratum corneum water binding capacity
Emollients such as Lanolin, Glyceryl stearate and Decyl Oleate penetrate underlying skin, creating lasting softness and smoothness. Together they work to restore and maintain the moisture balance of the outmost layer of skin
Standard Parcels (under 3kg) over $99 = FREE!
Parcels under 3kg & under $99 = $7.95
Parcels over 3kg or bulky over $99 = $12.95
Parcels over 3kg or bulky under $99 = $16.95
We offer Express Shipping for parcels up to 3kg
Parcels under 1kg = $12.95
Parcels between 1-3kg = $16.95
- Express shipping is not available to PO Box addresses.
- Signature is required on delivery.
Your Discount Chemist use Australia Post to deliver standard parcels and Toll Priority for express shipping requests.
Parcels arrive within 3-7 business days.
Express shipped parcels arrive within 1-3 business days (this may be slightly longer for remote country areas).
International orders other than New Zealand will be charged at the cost price. Once you place your order one of our staff will email you with the cost of delivery, you have the option of agreeing and proceeding with the order or declining and receiving a full refund. Note: Perfumes cannot be sent overseas.
Your Discount Chemist use DHL for international orders.
New Zealand Shipping Rates:
Parcels up to 500g = $12.95
Parcels between 0.5-1kg = $24.95
Parcels between 1-1.5kg = $29.95
Parcels between 1.5-2kg = $39.95
Parcels between 2-2.5kg = $44.95
Parcels between 2.5-3kg = $49.95
All New Zealand orders over 3kg will be charged at cost - we will email you after you complete your order.
Click here for more detailed information regarding shipping.