Its dual purpose action sun protection and helps reduce visible signs of premature ageing. Designed specifically to help combat premature ageing due to sun exposure. The alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It combines the anti-ageing benefits of glycolic acid with SPF 50+ broad spectrum protection, leaving your skin feeling fresh and youthful.
It is suitable for everyday use.
- With vitamins E & B3.
- Moisturising base.
- Can be used under make-up.
- Also available in a sheer tint for an invisible matt finish, look for SunSense Anti Ageing Face Matte SPF 50+.
- SPF 50+ reduces the sunburning UV light from reaching your skin by approximately 50% when compared to an SPF 30+ if used correctly.
- Contains Nicotinamide - helping to maintain the normal skin barrier function and improving the appearance of skin tone and texture.
- Contains Vitamin E, an antioxidant that can be beneficial in helping to protect from UV skin damage such as wrinkling and age spots.
Apply sunscreen liberally to clean, dry skin at least 15 minutes prior to sun exposure. Be careful to avoid eyes. Reapply sunscreen every 2 hours and after swimming, exercise and towelling dry. Remember to avoid prolonged sun exposure and wear protective clothing, hats and eyewear to further reduce risk. AHA based products may make your skin more sensitive to sunlight.
Bemotrizinol 2.5%, octyl methoxycinnamate 7.0%, diethylamino hydroxybenzoyl hexyl benzoate 3.0%
With an oil-free base, SunSense Anti-Ageing Face is ideal for combination to dry skin.
Standard Parcels (under 3kg) over $99 = FREE!
Parcels under 3kg & under $99 = $7.95
Parcels over 3kg or bulky over $99 = $12.95
Parcels over 3kg or bulky under $99 = $16.95
We offer Express Shipping for parcels up to 3kg
Parcels under 1kg = $12.95
Parcels between 1-3kg = $16.95
- Express shipping is not available to PO Box addresses.
- Signature is required on delivery.
Your Discount Chemist use Australia Post to deliver standard parcels and Toll Priority for express shipping requests.
Parcels arrive within 3-7 business days.
Express shipped parcels arrive within 1-3 business days (this may be slightly longer for remote country areas).
International orders other than New Zealand will be charged at the cost price. Once you place your order one of our staff will email you with the cost of delivery, you have the option of agreeing and proceeding with the order or declining and receiving a full refund. Note: Perfumes cannot be sent overseas.
Your Discount Chemist use DHL for international orders.
New Zealand Shipping Rates:
Parcels up to 500g = $12.95
Parcels between 0.5-1kg = $24.95
Parcels between 1-1.5kg = $29.95
Parcels between 1.5-2kg = $39.95
Parcels between 2-2.5kg = $44.95
Parcels between 2.5-3kg = $49.95
All New Zealand orders over 3kg will be charged at cost - we will email you after you complete your order.
Click here for more detailed information regarding shipping.