Emu Tracks Pure Emu Oil is 100% natural with no added preservatives. Pure Emu Oil is beneficial due to its powerful anti-inflammatory properties and superior penetrating properties that allow the oil to penetrate the stratum corneum barrier (outer layer of skin). It is a natural source of Omega 3, 6, 7 & 9 and essential fatty acids that are not produced by the human body but are essential for good health and well-being.
How Pure Emu Oil can benefit you:
- Provide relief from the various forms of arthritis
- Provide relief from joint pain, muscular aches, bruising, sprains and strains
- Reduce irritation and inflammation caused by skin disorders, including eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis, nappy rash and cradle cap
- Reduce itching and pain associated with insect bites
- Reduce pain and scarring caused by burns
- High in vitamins A, D, E, and F
- A highly effective moisturiser that can reduce the visable signs of wrinkles
- A moisturising eye make-up remover without irritation
- Reduce redness and scarring caused by acne
- Regular application can aid in reducing stretch marks and age spots
Research studies have proven that Emu Oil can promote the regeneration of skin tissue, as it increases the rate of proliferation of fibroblasts, the main skin cells in tissue culture. A number of burns units throughout the world have shown that when applied topically, Emu Oil reduces pain associated with burns. It also speeds up the healing process and results in less scarring. Emu Oil is hypo-allergenic and is therefore suitable for people with sensitive skin or chronic skin conditions. When used correctly, Emu Oil products leave the skin smooth and silky without any oily residue. For best results, apply Emu Oil regularly.
Emu Tracks is the only company in Australia to grow our own birds on professional farms, render and refine the oil in our specially designed manufacturing plant and manufacture our own products. This approach to the business ensures the highest quality product for the consumer.
Pure Bio-Active Emu Oil
Standard Parcels (under 3kg) over $99 = FREE!
Parcels under 3kg & under $99 = $7.95
Parcels over 3kg or bulky over $99 = $12.95
Parcels over 3kg or bulky under $99 = $16.95
We offer Express Shipping for parcels up to 3kg
Parcels under 1kg = $12.95
Parcels between 1-3kg = $16.95
- Express shipping is not available to PO Box addresses.
- Signature is required on delivery.
Your Discount Chemist use Australia Post to deliver standard parcels and Toll Priority for express shipping requests.
Parcels arrive within 3-7 business days.
Express shipped parcels arrive within 1-3 business days (this may be slightly longer for remote country areas).
International orders other than New Zealand will be charged at the cost price. Once you place your order one of our staff will email you with the cost of delivery, you have the option of agreeing and proceeding with the order or declining and receiving a full refund. Note: Perfumes cannot be sent overseas.
Your Discount Chemist use DHL for international orders.
New Zealand Shipping Rates:
Parcels up to 500g = $12.95
Parcels between 0.5-1kg = $24.95
Parcels between 1-1.5kg = $29.95
Parcels between 1.5-2kg = $39.95
Parcels between 2-2.5kg = $44.95
Parcels between 2.5-3kg = $49.95
All New Zealand orders over 3kg will be charged at cost - we will email you after you complete your order.
Click here for more detailed information regarding shipping.