Natural solution for muscle and joint aches and pains, bumps and bruises, and to assist the management of low back pain, whiplash and sciatica.
- The natural solution for soft tissue trauma such as bumps, bruises and common muscular aches and pains that result from work, sport, or domestic injury.
- A special combination of natural plant extracts.
- Rapid penetration and fast relief, the more you rub the deeper it works!
- Clean and easy to use with a pleasant natural smell.
What is it?
FisiocremSOLUGEL contains a special combination of natural plant extracts well known for their beneficial effects in providing relief from the symptomatic pain and aggravation associated with common muscle, joint, and soft tissue trauma.
Combining the wisdom of the earliest natural healers with the technology of modern science, the extracts are gently removed from the flowering plants and formed into micro sized particles before being bound into a gel with purified water.
When FisiocremSOLUGEL is applied to the skin with gentle rubbing the solution rapidly releases the active plant ingredients. This rapid release of the high concentrations of natural active ingredients in turn provides you with faster relief from your painful symptoms.
FisiocremSOLUGEL is the ideal natural solution for soft tissue trauma such as bumps, bruises and common muscular aches and pains that result from sport injuries or everyday life.
Whats in it?
Probably one of the best known herbs worldwide for its use in natural medicine. Arnica has become famous for its role in Homeopathic medicine where the dilution of the plant is used as a first oral treatment for shock, trauma and body injury. Arnica pure herb extracts, when applied topically are extremely useful in treating soft tissue injuries and especially for assisting recovery from bruising.
Plays an important role as a topical anti-inflammatory, assisting the dispersion of swelling, and providing a calming relief for angry localised tissues.
Commonly known as "St Johns Wort". The oily extracts are bright red in colour from the active components, hypericin and hyperforin. St Johns Wort has a long history for its use in soothing the damaged and irritated nerves commonly found in whiplash, low back pain, sciatica, strains and sprains.
Australian Tea Tree oil. Well known in Australian folklore, this plant has recently become the subject of science for its use as topical pain relief, anti-inflammatory, and assistance in microbial preservation of pharmaceutical products.
How to use it?
- Take a liberal amount (approx 1/2 - 1 tspn) and rub gently into the affected area
- The more you apply or the longer you rub the greater will be the effect
- Use as often as required, normally 3 - 4 times per day
- FisiocremSOLUGEL is suitable for use before and after the application of therapeutic Ice or Heat and can be applied prior to support bandaging
- Use on children under 5 years of age should be controlled and under the advice of your Health Professional. Take care not to leave a residue that can be rubbed into the eyes which will cause temporary discomfort.
- FisiocremSOLUGEL can be used in iontophoresis as a coupling agent with physiotherapeutic ultrasound
Standard Parcels (under 3kg) over $99 = FREE!
Parcels under 3kg & under $99 = $7.95
Parcels over 3kg or bulky over $99 = $12.95
Parcels over 3kg or bulky under $99 = $16.95
We offer Express Shipping for parcels up to 3kg
Parcels under 1kg = $12.95
Parcels between 1-3kg = $16.95
- Express shipping is not available to PO Box addresses.
- Signature is required on delivery.
Your Discount Chemist use Australia Post to deliver standard parcels and Toll Priority for express shipping requests.
Parcels arrive within 3-7 business days.
Express shipped parcels arrive within 1-3 business days (this may be slightly longer for remote country areas).
International orders other than New Zealand will be charged at the cost price. Once you place your order one of our staff will email you with the cost of delivery, you have the option of agreeing and proceeding with the order or declining and receiving a full refund. Note: Perfumes cannot be sent overseas.
Your Discount Chemist use DHL for international orders.
New Zealand Shipping Rates:
Parcels up to 500g = $12.95
Parcels between 0.5-1kg = $24.95
Parcels between 1-1.5kg = $29.95
Parcels between 1.5-2kg = $39.95
Parcels between 2-2.5kg = $44.95
Parcels between 2.5-3kg = $49.95
All New Zealand orders over 3kg will be charged at cost - we will email you after you complete your order.
Click here for more detailed information regarding shipping.