Gaia Natural Baby Moisturiser
For baby soft, smooth skin!
GAIA Natural Baby Moisturiser is a blend of natural, organic extracts and skin softening organic oils to moisturise rough, flaky patches of skin, and to protect against dryness, leaving your babys skin extra soft and smooth.
Its free from mineral oil, sorborlene and petrochemicals that may cause itchiness and irritation.
In GAIA Natural Baby Moisturiser the calming aroma of certified organic lavender will leave your newborn, baby and toddler smelling divine and so relaxed just before bedtime.
Certified organic wheat germ oil improves the suppleness and elasticity of skin which allows it to S T R E T C H!
For dry, flaky skin
Ad a little water and lightly massage to calm your baby before bedtime
- Squirt some Moisturiser onto a wipe and use as a nappy change lotion during messy nappy changes to keep little bottoms soft
Handy Hint: Gently massaging GAIA Natural Baby Moisturiser into damp skin after a shower or bath and will "lock in" extra moisture and leave your skin silky soft and smooth.
NOURISHING ORGANIC OILS AND EXTRACTS INCLUDING:
certified organic chamomile for calming and soothing - ideal just before bedtime
certified organic avocado oil is extremely nourishing especially for dry and flaky skin.
- certified organic sweet orange helps to gently cleanse little bottoms during messy nappy changes
- certified organic shea butter, very very softening, easily absorbed.The Shea Butter used in GAIA products is sourced through a community project in Ghana. This community is supported by a Fair Trade agreement and the region is Certified Organic. The shea nut trees grow wild and uncultivated and as a result, no applied chemicals, pesticides, fertilisers, toxic or hazardous substances come in contact with these trees. Once the fruits ripen they fall to the ground where women collect them on foot. After being sun-dried, they are roasted, ground by hand and kneaded, producing the soft shea nut butter. The fuel used for the fire to roast the nuts is collected by the women from dead wood and bracken. No trees are cut down to produce the fires used in production. Paper-lined trucks then transport the organic handmade raw material to the port for shipping to the refinery where it is refined and deodorised to certified organic standards by steam-processing, ready for commercial use
Standard Parcels (under 3kg) over $99 = FREE!
Parcels under 3kg & under $99 = $7.95
Parcels over 3kg or bulky over $99 = $12.95
Parcels over 3kg or bulky under $99 = $16.95
We offer Express Shipping for parcels up to 3kg
Parcels under 1kg = $12.95
Parcels between 1-3kg = $16.95
- Express shipping is not available to PO Box addresses.
- Signature is required on delivery.
Your Discount Chemist use Australia Post to deliver standard parcels and Toll Priority for express shipping requests.
Parcels arrive within 3-7 business days.
Express shipped parcels arrive within 1-3 business days (this may be slightly longer for remote country areas).
International orders other than New Zealand will be charged at the cost price. Once you place your order one of our staff will email you with the cost of delivery, you have the option of agreeing and proceeding with the order or declining and receiving a full refund. Note: Perfumes cannot be sent overseas.
Your Discount Chemist use DHL for international orders.
New Zealand Shipping Rates:
Parcels up to 500g = $12.95
Parcels between 0.5-1kg = $24.95
Parcels between 1-1.5kg = $29.95
Parcels between 1.5-2kg = $39.95
Parcels between 2-2.5kg = $44.95
Parcels between 2.5-3kg = $49.95
All New Zealand orders over 3kg will be charged at cost - we will email you after you complete your order.
Click here for more detailed information regarding shipping.