For relief from nasal congestion and as a topical protectant.
- Used as an inhalation, with hot water, for relief from nasal congestion or as an expectorant in old coughs, laryngitis, bronchitis and asthma.
- Also used as an antiseptic and protectant for minor cuts and abrasions, chapped skin and lips, cracked nipples, small skin fissures and bedsores.
- Can relieve itching from chilblains, eczema and urticaria (hives).
- Benzoin Sumatra 2.5g
- Storax Prepared 2.5g
- Aloe Vera 0.5g
- Also contains: Ethanol
- As an Antiseptic - Apply undiluted to small cuts.
- As an Inhalant - Add 5 to 10ml of Balsam to 500ml of hot water (not boiling).
Standard Parcels (under 3kg) over $99 = FREE!
Parcels under 3kg & under $99 = $7.95
Parcels over 3kg or bulky over $99 = $12.95
Parcels over 3kg or bulky under $99 = $16.95
We offer Express Shipping for parcels up to 3kg
Parcels under 1kg = $12.95
Parcels between 1-3kg = $16.95
- Express shipping is not available to PO Box addresses.
- Signature is required on delivery.
Your Discount Chemist use Australia Post to deliver standard parcels and Toll Priority for express shipping requests.
Parcels arrive within 3-7 business days.
Express shipped parcels arrive within 1-3 business days (this may be slightly longer for remote country areas).
International orders other than New Zealand will be charged at the cost price. Once you place your order one of our staff will email you with the cost of delivery, you have the option of agreeing and proceeding with the order or declining and receiving a full refund. Note: Perfumes cannot be sent overseas.
Your Discount Chemist use DHL for international orders.
New Zealand Shipping Rates:
Parcels up to 500g = $12.95
Parcels between 0.5-1kg = $24.95
Parcels between 1-1.5kg = $29.95
Parcels between 1.5-2kg = $39.95
Parcels between 2-2.5kg = $44.95
Parcels between 2.5-3kg = $49.95
All New Zealand orders over 3kg will be charged at cost - we will email you after you complete your order.
Click here for more detailed information regarding shipping.