A high protein, high carbohydrate formula designed specifically for athletes with increased energy demands.
Featuring a triple protein blend of premium whey protein concentrate and isolate plus casein, the High Protein, High Carb formula aids muscle repair and growth when exercise demands are high. Fast-acting carbohydrate waxy maize starch delivers energy when it is needed, plus high dose amino acids for elite athletes who require a formula to support elevated nutritional needs.
Whey protein has rapid absorption and is generally used around the time of exercise, facilitating protein uptake and usage by muscle tissue. WPC is 80% protein and contains lactose and 5% fat. Whereas, WPI is 90% protein and has minimal lactose and fat.
Features & Benefits
- Source of three types of protein from grass-fed New Zealand cows using a cold filtration extraction process:
- More than 21g* of protein per serve for support of muscle structure and growth. 14g* (chocolate) and 16g* (vanilla) of carbohydrates for sustained energy.
- Carbohydrate sourced from waxy maize starch, which contains a large amount of branched starch called amylopectin that helps restore muscle energy reserves.
- High dose of amino acids that contribute to optimal muscle growth.
- Creatine provides energy to support contracting muscles during anaerobic exercise.
- No artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners.
Mix 1 serve (1 serve =50g) into 200mL of water, milk, or milk substitute. Consume once daily.
Fluids High protein diets increase the bodys need for water. It is recommended to increase your daily water intake with use of this formula.
Servings per container =24. Serving size= 50g.
- Energy 764kJ
- Protein 22.3g
- Fat (total) 2.0g
- Saturated fat 1.4g
- Carbohydrates (total) 14.6g
- Available (Carbohydrates) 2.0g
- Carbohydrates (lactose) 1.4g
- Unavailable carbohydrates (xylitol) 4.7g
- Dietary fibre less than 1g
- Potassium 292mg
- Magnesium 175mg
- Calcium 327mg
- Iron 5.4mg
- Zinc 4.7mg
- Manganese 923mcg
- Copper 262mcg
- Selenium 10mcg
- Iodine 34.4mcg
- Chromium 25mcg
- Thiamine (vitamin B1) 800mcg
- Riboflavin (vitamin B2) 1.3mg
- Niacin (vitamin B3) 7.3mg
- Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5) 1.4mg
- Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12) 1.2mg
- Folate 146mcg
- Biotin 18.4mcg
- Vitamin A 158mcg
- Vitamin C 29.4mg
- Vitamin D3 0.9mcg
- Vitamin E 7.4mg
- Alanine 1030mg
- Arginine 558mg
- Aspartic acid 2170mg
- Cystine/Cysteine 529mg
- Glutamic acid 4150mg
- Glutamine (added) 500mg
- Glycine 413mg
- Histidine 395mg
- Isoleucine 1340mg
- Leucine 2180mg
- Lysine 1810mg
- Methionine 599mg
- Phenylalanine 704mg
- Proline 1300mg
- Serine 1060mg
- Threonine 1420mg
- Tryptophan 388mg
- Tyrosine 706mg
- Valine 1250mg
- Creatine monohydrate (Creatine) 1.5g
- Enzyme mix 50mg
- Lactobacillus acidophilus 1.9 billion CFU
- Bifidobacterium lactis 850 million CFU
Whey protein concentrate (45.7%), maltodextrin, sweeteners (xylitol, steviol glycosides), maize starch (5%), cocoa powder, whey protein isolate (3%), calcium caseinate (3%), creatine monohydrate, natural flavours, vitamin and mineral blend (calcium carbonate, magnesium oxide, ascorbic acid [vitamin C], dl-alpha-tocopheryl acetate [vitamin E], ferrous fumarate [iron], nicotinamide [vitamin B3], zinc oxide, manganese sulfate, pyridoxine hydrochloride [vitamin B6], cyanocobalamin [vitamin B12], d-calcium pantothenate [vitamin B5], riboflavin [vitamin B2], retinyl acetate [vitamin A], thiamin hydrochloride [vitamin B1], copper gluconate, sodium molybdate [molybdenum], selenomethionine [selenium], potassium iodate [iodine], cholecalciferol [vitamin D3], chromium nicotinate, folic acid, biotin), L-glutamine, sunflower or soy lecithin, enzymes, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium lactis.
Contains milk and soy products. Contains xylitol: Excess consumption may have a laxative effect. Phenylketonurics: Contains phenylalanine. Not to be used as a sole source of nutrition. Should be used in conjunction with a balanced diet and appropriate exercise program. Not suitable for children under 15 years of age or pregnant women: Should only be used under medical or dietetic supervision.
Standard Parcels (under 3kg) over $99 = FREE!
Parcels under 3kg & under $99 = $7.95
Parcels over 3kg or bulky over $99 = $12.95
Parcels over 3kg or bulky under $99 = $16.95
We offer Express Shipping for parcels up to 3kg
Parcels under 1kg = $12.95
Parcels between 1-3kg = $16.95
- Express shipping is not available to PO Box addresses.
- Signature is required on delivery.
Your Discount Chemist use Australia Post to deliver standard parcels and Toll Priority for express shipping requests.
Parcels arrive within 3-7 business days.
Express shipped parcels arrive within 1-3 business days (this may be slightly longer for remote country areas).
International orders other than New Zealand will be charged at the cost price. Once you place your order one of our staff will email you with the cost of delivery, you have the option of agreeing and proceeding with the order or declining and receiving a full refund. Note: Perfumes cannot be sent overseas.
Your Discount Chemist use DHL for international orders.
New Zealand Shipping Rates:
Parcels up to 500g = $12.95
Parcels between 0.5-1kg = $24.95
Parcels between 1-1.5kg = $29.95
Parcels between 1.5-2kg = $39.95
Parcels between 2-2.5kg = $44.95
Parcels between 2.5-3kg = $49.95
All New Zealand orders over 3kg will be charged at cost - we will email you after you complete your order.
Click here for more detailed information regarding shipping.