Drug Alert Saliva THC Drug Test Kit
The THC Saliva Screening test provides only a qualitative, preliminary analytical result. A secondary analytical method must be used to obtain a confirmed result. Gas chromatography / mass spectrophotometry (GC/MS) is the preferred confirmatory method.
Provides an dependable and indicative result for the presence of THC (Marijuana) in oral fluid specimens.
- Remove the test cassette from the sealed pouch and use it as soon as possible.
- Remove the cap and insert the collection pad end of the device into the subjects mouth, wiping the pad in the subject's mouth for about 1-3 minutes until the collection pad is completely saturated.Keep the opposite end of the device angled downward to ensure good flow, and do not pull on or chew the collection pad.
- When colour appears in the result window remove the device from the subject's mouth and replace the cap onto the collection pad end of the device.Lay the device on a flat surface.
- Start timing once the C line is visible in the test window.
- Read results 5-7 minutes after the C line appears.
Store between 15 and 30 degrees not freeze and/or expose this kit to temperatures over 30 degrees not use beyond expiry date. Cassette must remain in sealed pouch until use. Adulterants such as bleach and/or alum in urine specimens may produce erroneous results. A positive result indicates presence of the drug or its metabolites but does not indicate the level of intoxication, administration route or concentration in urine. A negative result may not necessarily indicate drug-free urine. Negative results can be obtained when a drug is present but below the cut-off level of the test.The test does not distinguish between drug of abuse and certain medications.
Standard Parcels = FREE!