With chamomile extract that require no preparation, these ready to use wax strips are easy, convenient and will leave your skin feeling smoother for longer.
Made from high quality resin wax the strips are simply warmed between your palms in seconds, reusable.
Directions & Warnings
Before You Begin
A patch test should be done before each application of the wax strip on a small part of the area that you wish to treat.
Warning: Any overheated wax can cause serious burns. For a safe and effective hair removal experience follow the steps exactly.
Hair Removal Tips
1. After smoothing wax strip on skin, immediately hold skin taut and quickly zip strip back against the direction of hair growth. By zipping back the strip immediately after application, any temporary irritation or redness will be minimised.
2. When removing the strip, make sure that you keep the strip close to the skin. Do not pull the strip off in an upward motion.
3. If any wax is left on the skin, use the enclosed aftercare wipes. Alternatively, apply a clean sheet or cellophane or cloth to remove it or, using baby oil, gently massage until wax lifts off. Water & soap will not remove the wax.
Please read the whole leaflet before use. Follow directions carefully.
- Warm a double sided strip by holding between your hands and massaging for a few seconds. Slowly separate the strips, taking care that the wax contents are spread out uniformly. You now have two strips ready to use. Use one at a time.
- Apply to the area to be waxed, smoothing down over the hair to be removed, in the direction of hair growth. Press down hard on the strip to ensure that the wax is gripping all of the hairs, especially if you are reusing the strip.
- Immediately hold skin taut, and quickly zip strip back against the direction of hair growth. By removing the strip immediately after application, any temporary irritation or redness will be minimised. When removing the strip, make sure that you keep the strip close to the skin. Do not pull the strip off in an upward motion.
TIP: Nair Wax Strips are reusable, so repeat steps 2 and 3 over the area to be waxed, with the same strip until it stops gripping
- As with any wax treatment, skin may turn slightly pink for some time after hair removal. After all hair has been removed, rinse skin with cool water and pat dry.
- The face tends to be more sensitive than other parts of the body. Any slight reddening or discomfort is normal and will disappear.
- If any wax is left on the skin, use the enclosed aftercare wipes. Alternatively, apply a clean sheet or cellophane or cloth to remove it or, using baby oil, gently massage until wax lifts off. Water & soap will not remove the wax.
TIP: Continued treatment with Nair Wax Strips will lead to re-growth being reduced and finer, so that eventually treatments will be required less often.
PLEASE NOTE: After treatment has been completed, your skin will be hair-free until re-growth begins again, which may not be for several weeks. If any growth occurs soon after waxing, this is simply due to hairs that were still below the skins surface when the skin was treated.
- It is important to practice the technique on less sensitive areas like arms and legs before using on the face and sensitive areas.
- Perform a patch test on a small part of the area you wish to treat. If skin appears normal after 24 hours, proceed with the full treatment.
- Do not use wax strips within two hours of bathing, showering or after sun-bathing as the skin is more sensitive at these times.
- Do not use if skin is broken or irritated or on varicose veins, moles, warts, eczema, or damaged skin.
- Not suitable for use by people suffering from diabetes or circulatory problems.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not wax inside nose or ears, on nipples, perianal, vaginal/genital areas or eyelashes.
Standard Parcels (under 3kg) over $99 = FREE!
Parcels under 3kg & under $99 = $7.95
Parcels over 3kg or bulky over $99 = $12.95
Parcels over 3kg or bulky under $99 = $16.95
We offer Express Shipping for parcels up to 3kg
Parcels under 1kg = $12.95
Parcels between 1-3kg = $16.95
- Express shipping is not available to PO Box addresses.
- Signature is required on delivery.
Your Discount Chemist use Australia Post to deliver standard parcels and Toll Priority for express shipping requests.
Parcels arrive within 3-7 business days.
Express shipped parcels arrive within 1-3 business days (this may be slightly longer for remote country areas).
International orders other than New Zealand will be charged at the cost price. Once you place your order one of our staff will email you with the cost of delivery, you have the option of agreeing and proceeding with the order or declining and receiving a full refund. Note: Perfumes cannot be sent overseas.
Your Discount Chemist use DHL for international orders.
New Zealand Shipping Rates:
Parcels up to 500g = $12.95
Parcels between 0.5-1kg = $24.95
Parcels between 1-1.5kg = $29.95
Parcels between 1.5-2kg = $39.95
Parcels between 2-2.5kg = $44.95
Parcels between 2.5-3kg = $49.95
All New Zealand orders over 3kg will be charged at cost - we will email you after you complete your order.
Click here for more detailed information regarding shipping.