Super Krill Oil + Calamari contains specific amounts of omega-3 nutrients from Krill Oil and new Calamari Oil, to help support the 6 concerns of healthy active ageing to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
WHAT ARE NATURES WAY SUPER KRILL OIL + CALAMARI FOR?
-Osteoarthritis - The effects of Osteoarthritis may be managed through increasing intake of omega-3 fatty acids (found in high levels in Super Krill Oil + Calamari). Omega-3s contain anti-inflammatory properties that can reduce the pain and stiffness caused by osteoarthritis. Other lifestyle changes to reduce the impact of osteoarthritis include reducing drinking, smoking, eating whole foods rather than processed foods, managing your body weight and regular, moderate exercise.
- Brain - Omega-3 fatty acids increasingly appear to be critical to brain function. There is a growing body of evidence linking low omega-3 levels to learning difficulty, poor concentration, bad behaviour, memory problems and reduction in brain function as we age. One type of omega-3 in particular called DHA seems to be particularly important, and is found in abundance in Super Krill + Calamari Oil.
- Heart - The omega-3s found in Super Krill Oil + Calamari help decrease fat in the blood and can help maintain flexibility in blood vessels, maintain healthy heart rates and maintain blood pressure at healthy levels.
- Eyes - You might not realize it, but your eyes are made up (in part) of omega-3 fatty acids. One type of omega-3 DHA is a particularly important building block of healthy eyes. DHA can only be found in marine sources of omega-3 such as calamari oil. In fact, Calamari Oil contains more DHA than fish oil and krill oil combined!
- Cholesterol - The omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA found abundantly in Super Krill Oil + Calamari Oil can help improve the levels of bad fats in the blood. One double blind study, published in the Alternative Medicine Review (Bunea et al, 2005), showed that Krill Oil improved all aspects of cholesterol profile in people with high cholesterol
- Memory - Lack of omega-3 from marine sources fresh fish, fish oil, krill oil or calamari oil can be detrimental to our brain as we age. The reason is that marine sources are the only source of omega-3 that contain docosahexaenoic acid (DHA). DHA is critical to brain function, and there is increasing evidence that a lack of DHA as we age may be a contributor to reduced memory, aswell as the onset of age-related brain conditions such as dementia and Alzheimers.
WHO ARE NATURES WAY SUPER KRILL OIL + CALAMARI FOR?
Those who want complete care for healthy active ageing. - Those who want more health benefits from their krill oil product.
- Those with arthritis or joint pain
- Those who wish to maintain brain and eye health
- Those who are exposed to free radical damage.
- Those with cholesterol concerns
- Those who wish to maintain cardiovascular health
WHEN SHOULD I TAKENATURES WAY SUPER KRILL OIL + CALAMARI?
Super Krill Oil + Calamari should be taken as a daily nutritional supplement in conjunction with a healthy diet leading to good health and wellbeing for everyone.
For arthritis and general health: Take 1 capsule daily with food.
For heart, memory and cholesterol: Take 2 capsules daily with food.
Krill Oil, Calamari Oil. Derived from seafood. Do not take if you are allergic to seafood.
Derived from seafood. Do not take if you are allergic to seafood. Do not use if tamper evident seal is broken or missing. Store below 25 Degrees Celsius.
Only take as per directions. If symptoms persist, see a doctor. Supplements cannot replace a healthy diet and active lifestyle.
Standard Parcels (under 3kg) over $99 = FREE!
Parcels under 3kg & under $99 = $7.95
Parcels over 3kg or bulky over $99 = $12.95
Parcels over 3kg or bulky under $99 = $16.95
We offer Express Shipping for parcels up to 3kg
Parcels under 1kg = $12.95
Parcels between 1-3kg = $16.95
- Express shipping is not available to PO Box addresses.
- Signature is required on delivery.
Your Discount Chemist use Australia Post to deliver standard parcels and Toll Priority for express shipping requests.
Parcels arrive within 3-7 business days.
Express shipped parcels arrive within 1-3 business days (this may be slightly longer for remote country areas).
International orders other than New Zealand will be charged at the cost price. Once you place your order one of our staff will email you with the cost of delivery, you have the option of agreeing and proceeding with the order or declining and receiving a full refund. Note: Perfumes cannot be sent overseas.
Your Discount Chemist use DHL for international orders.
New Zealand Shipping Rates:
Parcels up to 500g = $12.95
Parcels between 0.5-1kg = $24.95
Parcels between 1-1.5kg = $29.95
Parcels between 1.5-2kg = $39.95
Parcels between 2-2.5kg = $44.95
Parcels between 2.5-3kg = $49.95
All New Zealand orders over 3kg will be charged at cost - we will email you after you complete your order.
Click here for more detailed information regarding shipping.