Why it works
- Assists in the prevention and treatment of osteoporosis
- Maintains healthy muscle function
- Increases bone and skeletal strength
Calcium may assist in the prevention and treatment of osteoporosis. Adequate intake of calcium reduces the risk of osteoporosis, increasing bone and skeletal strength. Magnesium is an essential mineral for the human body, and is needed for relaxing muscles, bone formation and activating B vitamins. Vitamin D3 assists calcium absorption.
Take 2 Calcium, Magnesium & Vitamin D3 tablets twice daily. Or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
- Calcium amino acid chelate 500mg equiv. to elemental calcium 100mg,
- Calcium carbonate 375mg equiv. to elemental calcium 150mg,
- Magnesium amino acid chelate 125mg equiv. to elemental magnesium 25mg,
- Magnesium oxide-heavy 42.96mg equiv. to elemental magnesium 25mg,
- Vitamin d3 200IU equiv. to cholecalciferol 5mcg
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Standard Parcels (under 3kg) over $99 = FREE!
Parcels under 3kg & under $99 = $7.95
Parcels over 3kg or bulky over $99 = $12.95
Parcels over 3kg or bulky under $99 = $16.95
We offer Express Shipping for parcels up to 3kg
Parcels under 1kg = $12.95
Parcels between 1-3kg = $16.95
- Express shipping is not available to PO Box addresses.
- Signature is required on delivery.
Your Discount Chemist use Australia Post to deliver standard parcels and Toll Priority for express shipping requests.
Parcels arrive within 3-7 business days.
Express shipped parcels arrive within 1-3 business days (this may be slightly longer for remote country areas).
International orders other than New Zealand will be charged at the cost price. Once you place your order one of our staff will email you with the cost of delivery, you have the option of agreeing and proceeding with the order or declining and receiving a full refund. Note: Perfumes cannot be sent overseas.
Your Discount Chemist use DHL for international orders.
New Zealand Shipping Rates:
Parcels up to 500g = $12.95
Parcels between 0.5-1kg = $24.95
Parcels between 1-1.5kg = $29.95
Parcels between 1.5-2kg = $39.95
Parcels between 2-2.5kg = $44.95
Parcels between 2.5-3kg = $49.95
All New Zealand orders over 3kg will be charged at cost - we will email you after you complete your order.
Click here for more detailed information regarding shipping.