Andrea Extra Strength Bleach With Powder Accelerator
Suitable for the face and body, the special powder accelerator speeds up the bleaching process to bleach even the darkest hair in minutes.
Pack includes Extra Strength Crème Bleach for the Body, Powder Accelerator, Mixing Cup, Spatula and instructions.
- Always do a patch test.
- Do not apply on inflamed or irritated skin.
- If skin feels tender or irritated after application, remove immediately.
- Wait 24 hours before re-application, using a milder mixture.
- Wash area with soap and water.
- Dry thoroughly. Measure 2 full spatulas of Accelerator Powder and pour into mixing cup.
- Add 4 full spatulas of Crème.
- Blend the two thoroughly.
- Using a spatula, apply to area to be lightened, making sure all hair is completely covered.
- Do not rub. Bleaching time varies with each individual.
- Wait 15 minutes.
- Wash off small area with cool water to see if desired result is achieved.
- If not lightened enough apply additional mixture to area checked, wait 10 more minutes.
- Wash off thoroughly with cool water. Pat dry.
- Throw away unused mixture.
Extra Strength Bleach: Water (Aqua), Hydrogen Peroxide, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Peg-20 Stearate, Stearic Acid, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Phosphoric Acid. Powder Activator: Ammonium Bicarbonate, Silica.
- Hair bleaching products my slightly lighten or darken the skin tone of dark pigmented individuals in the area that was treated.
- Lightened or darkened skin will fade back to its natural shade within 72 hours.
- Contains hydrogen peroxide. Avoid contact with eyes.
- Rinse immediately with lukewarm water if any product comes into contact with eyes.
- Always store in a cool dry place.
- Wear suitable gloves.
- Never use a metal dish or applicators with crème bleach.
- Never use after a hot bath as open pores will increase sensitivity.
- Don't store or re-use bleach mixture. Keep out of reach of children.
Standard Parcels = FREE!