Veet In Shower Cream Silk
Veet unique In-Shower cream is great for girls on the go. Its water resisting formula is designed to dissolve slowly on contact with water - letting you step into the shower while it works its skin-smoothing magic. Plus in each pack you’ll get an exfoliating sponge that will leave your skin feeling gleaming and soft.
So simplify your shower routine and feel smooth, sexy and ready to start your day with Veet In-Shower Hair Removal Cream.
- Normal: 3 minutes (max. 6 minutes)
Veet Beauty Expert Quote: “With Veet In-Shower Cream, you get a great double sided sponge in the pack. As well as being really effective for helping remove hairs, try using the white side in a soft circular movement to exfoliate your skin at the same time.”
Do not exceed 6 MINUTES total application time.
Your skin must be dry before applying the cream.
1) Apply Cream: Before showering take the outer cap off the bottle and remove the sponge from inside the cap. Apply the cream evenly onto the skin using the soft, colored side of the dry sponge. Ensure the area you want to remove hair from is completely covered with cream. DO NOT RUB IN. Wash hands thoroughly.
2) Once applied, wait before stepping into the shower; Normal: 1 min. Sensitive: 2 min.
3) Take a shower: In the shower, make sure the cream stays on your skin for an additional 2 minutes (3 minutes for sensitive). The cream will gradually wash away when in contact with running water. To prevent cream from washing off too quickly, during the first 2 minutes (3 minutes for sensitive) of your shower routine avoid exposing those parts of the body covered with cream to the direct stream of water.
4) Remove with sponge: The sponge is essential for optimum hair removal. To remove hair together with any remaining traces of cream left on the skin, use the white side of the sponge by massaging in circular motion. If hair comes away easily, remove the rest of the cream. If necessary, leave the cream on for a little longer WITHOUT EXCEEDING 6 MINUTES of total application time. The soft, coloured side can be used for sensitive areas.
5) Rinse: Rinse your skin thoroughly under the shower after use. Make sure the bottle is snapped closed. Rinse the sponge and dry it before replacing it back inside the cap. Replace the cap onto the bottle. Store in an upright position.
Aqua, Urea, Cetearyl Alcohol, Potassium Thioglycolate, Calcium Hydroxide, Ceteareth-20, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Polyethylene, Potassium Hydroxide, Magnesium Trisilicate, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Gluconate, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate / Caprate, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Propylparaben and Isobutylparaben, BHT, Acrylates Copolymer, Hydrated Silica, Parfum, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, CI 77891, CI 45380:3
FOLLOW DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Designed for use on legs, arms, underarms & bikini line, but not suitable for use on the face, head, breast, perianal or genital areas.
Do not use on scars, moles, spotty, broken, irritated or sunburnt skin, on skin which has been shaved in the last 72 HOURS or on skin which has suffered an adverse reaction to hair removal creams in the past.
Check with your doctor before using if you are on any medication which can affect the skin or if you suffer from any skin related disorder.
Before each use, TEST YOUR SKIN REACTION by applying the cream to a small part of the area you wish to treat, following the directions for use. If after 24 HOURS there is no adverse reaction, begin using.
If you experience any smarting/tingling during use, remove the cream immediately and rinse thoroughly with water. If this sensation persists, seek medical advice.
Do not exceed 6 MINUTES total application time for Normal, 10 MINUTES for Sensitive.
After use, we recommend waiting 24 hours before applying an anti-perspirant, a perfumed product, or sunbathing.
Always wait 72 hours between applications.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. In case of ingestion, consult a doctor immediately and show the outer pack.
Avoid contact with the eyes.
In case of contact with the eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
Contains alkali and thioglycolate.
For the 300ml bottle, keep the bottle closed after use.
Standard Parcels = FREE!