Revolution Cat 2.6-7.5kg Blue
- Topical, once-a-month parasiticide for cats.
- Provides systemic treatment against a broad spectrum of external and internal parasites.
Revolution (selamectin) is approved for:
- Use in cats 6 weeks of age or older against the following parasites: adult fleas, flea eggs, heartworm, ear mites, sarcoptic mites, hookworm and roundworm.
- Killing adult fleas, larvae and eggs and preventing flea eggs from hatching for one month, and indicated for prevention and control of flea infestations (Ctenocephalides spp). Additionally, flea eggs exposed to Revolution are not viable and flea larvae in the treated animal’s surroundings are killed or prevented from developing to adults.
- Prevention of heartworm disease caused by Dirofilaria immitis.
- Treatment and control of ear mite (Otodectes cynotis) infestations.
- Treatment and control of sarcoptic mange (Sarcoptes scabiei).
- Treatment and control of hookworm (A. tubaeforme)
- Treatment and control of roundworm (T. Cati)
- Revolution is an unscheduled veterinary medicine, not a pesticide.
- Broad-spectrum protection against most internal and external parasites.
- Kills adult fleas and their eggs.
- Combines a unique activity on emerging and already existing eggs and larvae in the enviroment
- Fast, simple and easy to use.
- Due to the low-volume dosage size, the solution can be applied in one spot.
- Non-greasy, quick-drying preparation.
- Bathing the pet 2 hours after application does not affect efficacy.
- Available in 2 convenient dosage sizes for cats in non-drip disposable tubes.
- Hold tube upright.
- Press cap down until a click is heard (cap punctures applicator seal).
- Remove cap and check to be sure tip of tube is open.
- Part hair at base of neck and place tip of tube on visible skin area.
- Squeeze tube 3 or 4 times in one spot until empty. Keep tube squeezed to avoid drawing liquid back into tube. While keeping tube squeezed, drag it away from liquid and lift up to remove.
- Ensure tube is empty.
- The recommended dose is 6 mg selamectin/kg of body weight.
- Prior to administration, cats should be tested for existing heartworm infection. At the discretion of the veterinarian, infected cats should be treated to remove adult heartworms.
- While the number of circulating D. immitis microfilariaemay decrease following treatment, Revolution is not effective against adult D. immitis.
- In humans, may be irritating to skin and eyes.
- In studies, less than 1% of cats experienced digestive upset.
- In pre-clinical studies, less than 1% of cats developed transient hair loss at the application site.
- Do not use in sick, debilitated or underweight animals.
- Flammable. Keep away from heat, sparks or open flame.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Standard Parcels (under 3kg) over $99 = FREE!
Parcels under 3kg & under $99 = $7.95
Parcels over 3kg or bulky over $99 = $12.95
Parcels over 3kg or bulky under $99 = $16.95
We offer Express Shipping for parcels up to 3kg
Parcels under 1kg = $12.95
Parcels between 1-3kg = $16.95
- Express shipping is not available to PO Box addresses.
- Signature is required on delivery.
Your Discount Chemist use Australia Post to deliver standard parcels and Toll Priority for express shipping requests.
Parcels arrive within 3-7 business days.
Express shipped parcels arrive within 1-3 business days (this may be slightly longer for remote country areas).
International orders other than New Zealand will be charged at the cost price. Once you place your order one of our staff will email you with the cost of delivery, you have the option of agreeing and proceeding with the order or declining and receiving a full refund. Note: Perfumes cannot be sent overseas.
Your Discount Chemist use DHL for international orders.
New Zealand Shipping Rates:
Parcels up to 500g = $12.95
Parcels between 0.5-1kg = $24.95
Parcels between 1-1.5kg = $29.95
Parcels between 1.5-2kg = $39.95
Parcels between 2-2.5kg = $44.95
Parcels between 2.5-3kg = $49.95
All New Zealand orders over 3kg will be charged at cost - we will email you after you complete your order.
Click here for more detailed information regarding shipping.