Physicians recommend vaporizers for croup, colds and flu therapy. The steam acts as a lubricant to limit irritation and break up congestion in the head, lungs and bronchial tubes.
1. Double wall insulation of the water reservoir for added protection.
2. Safety double pole cut out switch turns the electrical supply off to the unit when removing the element assenbly from the water reservoir. This eliminates the possibility of comming into contact with live water.
3. A night light and safety light, allows for easy detection in a dark room and also shows when the unit is plugged in and operating.
4. Hard and soft water regulator. This new system allows for the regulation of steam output based on the amount of dissolved minerals in the water. By adjusting the regulator ""spitting"" can be minimised. The regulator can be adjusted to suit the local water conditions. Spitting can occur when hard water is brought to boil.
5. A steam deflector has been added to ensure a regular outflow of steam and reduces the incidence of spitting.
6. High grade elements used for increased life and safety of the unit.
7. Water level indicator. This indicator displays the level of water in the reservoir, avoiding the possibility of over filling."
Double wall insulation
Safety double pole cut out switch
A night light and safety light
Hard and Soft water regulator.
A steam deflector
High grade elements
Water level indicator.
1. Position Vaporizer on a flat, stable surface. (To protect surface or carpet place unit on a mat or towel.)
2. Twist top in an anti-clockwise direction and pull out to fill tank. (Twist firmly as this is designed to be childproof.)
3. Place on (1) TAAV cleaning tablet in the tank and fill with water. (Only fill the inner bowl.)
4. Once you see the red marker appear the unit is full. (Max of 4.0 litres of water)
5. Replace heating unit (it will click into place in a clockwise direction)
6. Pour Vaporizer fluid into Medication chamber (Plug unit into power supply. Ensure cord is fully unravelled. Red light will come on.)
- Do not operate this appliance from a D.C supply
- Always unplug the appliance during filling and cleaning
- Young children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
- The appliance is not intended for use by young children or infant persons without supervision.
- If the supply cord is damaged, the manufacturer or its service agent or a similarly qualified person must replace it in order to avoid a hazard.
- If the water level indicator is broken it can be replaced by contacting the manufacturer. (The machine will still operate. Ensure you do not overfil the unit. Only fill the inner bowl. Note: Unit has a maximum capacity of 4 litres).
- Water will escape from the seam of the outer bowl only if it is overfilled or when it is turned upside down to be emptied. This is a safety feature not a design fault.
- Any water trapped in the outer bowl will not effect the efficiency of the Vaporizer.
- The appliance has been designed and manufactured to operate as a Vaporizer in the home. Any other use is considered inappropriate and dangerous.
Standard Parcels (under 3kg) over $99 = FREE!
Parcels under 3kg & under $99 = $7.95
Parcels over 3kg or bulky over $99 = $12.95
Parcels over 3kg or bulky under $99 = $16.95
We offer Express Shipping for parcels up to 3kg
Parcels under 1kg = $12.95
Parcels between 1-3kg = $16.95
- Express shipping is not available to PO Box addresses.
- Signature is required on delivery.
Your Discount Chemist use Australia Post to deliver standard parcels and Toll Priority for express shipping requests.
Parcels arrive within 3-7 business days.
Express shipped parcels arrive within 1-3 business days (this may be slightly longer for remote country areas).
International orders other than New Zealand will be charged at the cost price. Once you place your order one of our staff will email you with the cost of delivery, you have the option of agreeing and proceeding with the order or declining and receiving a full refund. Note: Perfumes cannot be sent overseas.
Your Discount Chemist use DHL for international orders.
New Zealand Shipping Rates:
Parcels up to 500g = $12.95
Parcels between 0.5-1kg = $24.95
Parcels between 1-1.5kg = $29.95
Parcels between 1.5-2kg = $39.95
Parcels between 2-2.5kg = $44.95
Parcels between 2.5-3kg = $49.95
All New Zealand orders over 3kg will be charged at cost - we will email you after you complete your order.
Click here for more detailed information regarding shipping.