Veet Wax Strips leave you with smoothness that lasts up to 28 days. Theyre specially formulated with Aloe Vera, known for its moisturising properties. And theyre easy to use the special Easy Grip tab helps you develop expert technique to remove hair from the roots in one easy move. Veet Wax Strips work even on short hair and, with regular use, youll get fewer, finer and softer hairs growing back.
Before using Veet, please read pack precautions carefully.
1. Take out a double wax strip and rub it between your hands to make the strips easy to separate.
2. Carefully peel the strips apart using the rounded Easy Gripجٍ tabs.
3. With the Delete as appropriate Easy Gripجٍ tab at the bottom, apply one strip to your skin. Rub several times in the direction your hair grows to make sure the wax adheres well.
4. Hold your skin taut. Grasp the tab, and pull the strip back on itself as quickly as you can, against the direction the hair grows. Pull the strip back in one swift motion, close to the skin rather than away from it.
5. After waxing, clean away any wax left on your skin with a Perfect Finish wipe.
Skin may be slightly red after waxing. This is normal, but bathing the area with cool water will help to soothe.
If you feel a bit of irritation, dont scratch. Instead, gently press your skin with your hand. Any discomfort shouldnt last if it does, see your doctor.
As with salon waxing, make sure you wait 24 hours before sunbathing, using artificial tanning equipment, using anti-perspirant, or putting anything perfumed on places youve waxed.
For best results, your hair needs to be at least 1.5mm long before waxing. But if its longer than 5mm, it will be more comfortable to trim hairs before you wax
Make sure skin is dry, with no traces of creams, anti-perspirant or oils on it. Wash and use talc or baby powder to make sure, especially on underarms.
Exfoliate 24 hours before waxing to prime the hairs to deliver the best results. This is worthwhile doing, especially if you suffer from ingrown hairs.
If youre waxing for a special occasion, make sure you allow a day for any redness to die down.
If you havent waxed before, try waxing your legs first theyre easiest, and less sensitive than other areas.
Store any remaining strips in a cool, dry place.
If you run out of Perfect Finish wipes, use baby oil to remove wax traces. The wax wont come off with water, soap or alcohol.
Retain outer pack for other precautions
Read and follow all precautions and directions before use
1. Suitable for use on the legs, arms, underarms and bikini line.
2. NOT SUITABLE for use on head, face, eyes, nose, ears, around the anus, genitals and nipples or any other body parts.
3. Do not use on varicose veins, scars, moles, spotty, broken, irritated, sunburnt skin or on skin that has had an adverse reaction to waxes in the past.
4. Always leave 72 hours between hair removal sessions.
5. Check with your doctor before using if you are on any medication which can affect the skin or if you suffer from any skin related disorder
6. Waxing is not suitable for the elderly, diabetics or people taking oral retinoids.
7. If you have not waxed before we recommend starting by removing hair from the legs. 8. Only when you have experience then progress to the sensitive areas of underarm and bikini line.
9. Before use make sure your skin is dry, non-irritated, and free of creams, oils or deodorant.
10. Before every use, TEST YOUR SKIN REACTION by applying and removing the product to a small part of the area you wish to treat, following the directions for use. If after 24 HOURS there is no adverse reaction, continue to use.
11. If you experience any smarting/tingling during use, remove the product immediately using the back of a used strip, Perfect Finish wipe or baby oil and then rinse thoroughly with cold water. If a burning sensation persists, seek medical advice.
12. Do not wax over the same area more than once
13. Skin may be more sensitive for a short time after use, so avoid scratching.
14. After use we recommend waiting 24 hours before using anti-perspirant, any other perfumed product, using artificial tanning equipment, swimming or sunbathing.
15. If you run out of Perfect Finish wipes, you can use baby oil. Dont use water, soap or alcohol to remove the wax.
16. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
17. In case of ingestion, seek medical advice immediately and show outer pack.
18. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
19. Waxing is suitable for pregnant women but may cause bruising.
Standard Parcels (under 3kg) over $99 = FREE!
Parcels under 3kg & under $99 = $7.95
Parcels over 3kg or bulky over $99 = $12.95
Parcels over 3kg or bulky under $99 = $16.95
We offer Express Shipping for parcels up to 3kg
Parcels under 1kg = $12.95
Parcels between 1-3kg = $16.95
- Express shipping is not available to PO Box addresses.
- Signature is required on delivery.
Your Discount Chemist use Australia Post to deliver standard parcels and Toll Priority for express shipping requests.
Parcels arrive within 3-7 business days.
Express shipped parcels arrive within 1-3 business days (this may be slightly longer for remote country areas).
International orders other than New Zealand will be charged at the cost price. Once you place your order one of our staff will email you with the cost of delivery, you have the option of agreeing and proceeding with the order or declining and receiving a full refund. Note: Perfumes cannot be sent overseas.
Your Discount Chemist use DHL for international orders.
New Zealand Shipping Rates:
Parcels up to 500g = $12.95
Parcels between 0.5-1kg = $24.95
Parcels between 1-1.5kg = $29.95
Parcels between 1.5-2kg = $39.95
Parcels between 2-2.5kg = $44.95
Parcels between 2.5-3kg = $49.95
All New Zealand orders over 3kg will be charged at cost - we will email you after you complete your order.
Click here for more detailed information regarding shipping.