- Wagner Joint Formula is a powerful combination of natural, scientifically-researched joint pain relief ingredients
- Glucosamine sulfate is the Glucosamine form that has been scientifically shown to help temporarily relieve arthritic joint pain, plus Chondroitin
- Other important joint health support ingredients include Copper, Boron, Manganese and Zinc
Why use Wagner Joint Formula?
If youre dealing with arthritis symptoms, theyre probably affecting more than just your joints. After all, if your joints are constantly sore and stiff, the things you used to enjoy doing become far less fun.
Joint pain usually happens when your joint cartilage (which should cushion and protect the ends of your bones) becomes thin and damaged. This can happen either through injury, or daily wear and tear.
Wagner Joint Formula combines Glucosamine sulfate (the internationally-recommended glucosamine form) with chondroitin and other important joint health minerals. It uses natures power to help relieve your arthritis symptoms, and let you get back to the things you enjoy doing.
- Helping to manage osteoarthritis and relieve osteoarthritis symptoms
- Reducing arthritic joint pain and inflammation
- Helping to improve arthritic joint mobility and reduce stiffness
- Assisting with rebuilding damaged joint cartilage
- Supporting your bodys natural cartilage repair processes
Gluten, wheat, dairy products, egg, soy, artificial colours, artificial flavours, artificial sweeteners or preservatives
- If youre taking any prescription medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before you use this product.
- This product contains 97mg of Potassium. If you have kidney disease, consult your healthcare practitioner before you taking it.
- This product contains Glucosamine, which comes from shellfish. Dont take it if you have a seafood allergy, or have gout.
- Only take this product as directed on the pack, or as your healthcare professional directs.
- This product is not suitable for children - keep it out of their reach.
- If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional.
Adults: 1-2 capsules daily with food, or as your healthcare professional directs.
Each capsule provides:
|Glucosamine sulfate potassium chloride complex||750mg
|Chondroitin sulfate (Bovine)
|Zinc (as oxide)
|Manganese (as sulfate)
|Boron (as Borax)
|Copper (as gluconate)
- Your body produces glucosamine naturally from nutrients it takes in from your diet. It uses this glucosamine as a building block to help repair damaged cartilage. However, as you get older, or if you are injured, your body produces less natural glucosamine.
- Glucosamine is a source of specific protein-carbohydrate compounds that help to nourish the cartilage tissues in your joints.
- Glucosamine sulfate is glucosamine that is bound to Sulfur to keep it stable. Glucosamine sulfate is derived from shrimp, prawn or crab shells.
- Glucosamine sulfate supplements have been scientifically shown to help relieve joint pain.
- They can also help to ease joint swelling and inflammation, and may reduce joint stiffness.
- Chondroitin is another natural substance that your body uses as a building block for joint cartilage repair.
- The Chondroitin sulfate in Wagner Joint Formula comes from bovine (cow) cartilage. That means it contains all the compounds your body needs to rebuild your joint cartilage.
- Chondroitin sulfate acts much like sponge to draw water into your joint cartilage. This increases the cartilages ability to cushion your bones.
- Chondroitin also plays a role in blocking the enzymes that cause cartilage breakdown .
- Zinc is an essential mineral that your body uses as a component in more than 300 different natural enzymes. These enzymes affect everything from immunity to fertility to vision to skin healing and vision.
- Your body uses Zinc to produce important proteins (e.g. elastin and collagen) that play key roles in cartilage renewal and repair.
- Zinc is a powerful antioxidant that helps to protect joint cartilage cells against free radical damage. Free radicals are unstable, highly reactive molecules that your body produces in response to inflammation.
- Your white blood cells need Zinc to function normally and produce the right kinds of antibodies. This makes Zinc important for a healthy immune system.
- Manganese is an essential trace mineral that your body uses in several of its enzyme systems. It is a key building block that your body uses to form enzymes called glycosyltransferases. These enzymes then help your body to create proteoglycans compounds that help to form healthy cartilage and bones.
- Your body also uses Manganese to create the powerful antioxidant enzyme Superoxide dismutase. This enzyme helps to protect your joint cartilage against damage from superoxide, a kind of free radical.
- Boron is a trace mineral that plays a role in many of your bodys metabolic processes.
- Low Boron levels can contribute to inflammation and joint swelling.
- Your body also needs Boron to absorb and use Calcium properly. This means it plays a role in bone mineralisation, which makes it important for strong, healthy bones.
- Copper is another trace mineral that acts as a antioxidant to help protect joint cells from free radical damage.
- Your also uses Copper to form collagen and elastin proteins that give joint cartilage its structure and elasticity.
- Copper has also been shown to have anti-inflammatory properties.
- It can also help your body with Iron absorption. This makes it important for healthy red blood cells and haemoglobin levels.
Standard Parcels (under 3kg) over $99 = FREE!
Parcels under 3kg & under $99 = $7.95
Parcels over 3kg or bulky over $99 = $12.95
Parcels over 3kg or bulky under $99 = $16.95
We offer Express Shipping for parcels up to 3kg
Parcels under 1kg = $12.95
Parcels between 1-3kg = $16.95
- Express shipping is not available to PO Box addresses.
- Signature is required on delivery.
Your Discount Chemist use Australia Post to deliver standard parcels and Toll Priority for express shipping requests.
Parcels arrive within 3-7 business days.
Express shipped parcels arrive within 1-3 business days (this may be slightly longer for remote country areas).
International orders other than New Zealand will be charged at the cost price. Once you place your order one of our staff will email you with the cost of delivery, you have the option of agreeing and proceeding with the order or declining and receiving a full refund. Note: Perfumes cannot be sent overseas.
Your Discount Chemist use DHL for international orders.
New Zealand Shipping Rates:
Parcels up to 500g = $12.95
Parcels between 0.5-1kg = $24.95
Parcels between 1-1.5kg = $29.95
Parcels between 1.5-2kg = $39.95
Parcels between 2-2.5kg = $44.95
Parcels between 2.5-3kg = $49.95
All New Zealand orders over 3kg will be charged at cost - we will email you after you complete your order.
Click here for more detailed information regarding shipping.