Wagner Probiotica P30 Capsules
Why use Wagner Probiotica P3?
An unbalanced, unhealthy gut can contribute to several health issues. Not just obvious digestive problems, e.g. diarrhoea; but also lowered immunity and associated problems.
A high-quality probiotic can help to rebalance your digestive system by increasing your levels of beneficial bacteria. This can keep unfriendly bacteria from gaining a foothold into your body, support your digestion, and even help you absorb certain important nutrients better.
Wagner Probiotica P3 provides three specially-selected, acid-resistant probiotic bacteria strains that are proven to survive at room temperature. That means you don’t need to refrigerate them making them the ultimate in convenient, powerful probiotics.
- Supporting a healthy digestive system improving general intestinal health
- Maintaining your immune system health
- Replenishing natural probiotic bacteria levels if you’re taking antibiotics
Gluten, wheat, dairy products, egg, soy, corn, artificial colours, artificial flavours, artificial sweeteners or preservatives
Adults: Take 1 capsule daily after a meal, or as your healthcare professional directs.
Children over 3: Take a capsule daily (or 1 capsule every 2 days) after a meal, or as your healthcare professional directs. Open capsule and mix contents with unheated food or drink.
Each capsule provides:
|Proprietary probiotic bacteria blend||3.0 Billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus gasseri||2.6 billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium bifidum||0.2 billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium longum||0.2 billion CFU|
- Probiotic bacteria are beneficial bacteria that occur naturally in your body, and play important roles in immune and digestive system health. Billions of them from over 400 species live in your digestive system, with most located in your intestines.
- Probiotics support your digestion by helping your body to absorb a full range of nutrients. They also help to keep your bowel movements regular, and produce some of the B vitamins your body needs.
- Some probiotics also improve your immunity by using up the nutrients and resources that harmful bacteria need. Others produce compounds that inhibit harmful yeasts and bacteria from growing.
- Probiotic bacteria have traditionally been refrigerated. However, refrigeration causes moisture and condensation to form, which can actually harm the bacteria.
- Probiotica P3 combines three specially-selected bacteria strains that are proven to survive for up to 3 years at room temperature.
- Additionally, to get to your intestines (their “site of action”), probiotic bacteria need to first pass through your stomach. The harshly acidic environment in your stomach can kill many probiotic bacteria strains.
- The bacteria in Probiotica P3 have all been clinically shown to be acid-resistant, so they can survive the trip through your stomach.
- If you’re taking prescription medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before you use this product.
- This product is not suitable for children under 3 without medical advice keep it out of their reach.
- If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional.
Standard Parcels (under 3kg) over $99 = FREE!
Parcels under 3kg & under $99 = $7.95
Parcels over 3kg or bulky over $99 = $12.95
Parcels over 3kg or bulky under $99 = $16.95
We offer Express Shipping for parcels up to 3kg
Parcels under 1kg = $12.95
Parcels between 1-3kg = $16.95
- Express shipping is not available to PO Box addresses.
- Signature is required on delivery.
Your Discount Chemist use Australia Post to deliver standard parcels and Toll Priority for express shipping requests.
Parcels arrive within 3-7 business days.
Express shipped parcels arrive within 1-3 business days (this may be slightly longer for remote country areas).
International orders other than New Zealand will be charged at the cost price. Once you place your order one of our staff will email you with the cost of delivery, you have the option of agreeing and proceeding with the order or declining and receiving a full refund. Note: Perfumes cannot be sent overseas.
Your Discount Chemist use DHL for international orders.
New Zealand Shipping Rates:
Parcels up to 500g = $12.95
Parcels between 0.5-1kg = $24.95
Parcels between 1-1.5kg = $29.95
Parcels between 1.5-2kg = $39.95
Parcels between 2-2.5kg = $44.95
Parcels between 2.5-3kg = $49.95
All New Zealand orders over 3kg will be charged at cost - we will email you after you complete your order.
Click here for more detailed information regarding shipping.