A ready to use temporary cement which re-fixes dental crowns, inlays and bridges. It is not glue - it is cement which sets only if it comes into contact with water or saliva and takes approximately 15-20 minutes to set.
This cement has been developed to provide an ideal temporary solution. It does not irritate the gums; it is easy to work with and can be easily removed by a dentist without any damage to the bridge or crown. Please note that this is only a temporary solution and you must consult your dentist as soon as possible. The composition has been tested by clinicians.
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL. USE ONLY AS DIRECTED. IF SYMPTOMS PERSIST SEE YOUR HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONAL.
- Helps with pain relief
- Easy to apply
- No gum irritation
- Sets on contact with oral moisture
- Re-fix crowns, inlays and bridges
- Ideal temporary solution
1) Remove as much as possible of the old, loose cement from inside the bridge or crown. Do not use under force that may damage the crown. Clean the inside of the crown with warm water and soap or detergent and rinse it under running water.
2) Remove excess water with a cotton wool bud or tissue.
3) Clean the area in the mouth (tooth stump) where the crown is to be replaced. Rinse the mouth with water (do not dry the stump).
4) Apply a small amount of the cement around the inner edge of the crown or cap. Do not fill the crown. For bridges, apply a small amount of the cement around the inner edge of each crown of the bridge.
5) Press the crown in place for 3 minutes. For bridges fit the bridge back in your mouth and firmly press down with your thumb and fingers. Then carefully bite into place. You will know when the crown or bridge is correctly re-seated as you can close your teeth back together again comfortably. (If you are not satisfied with the fit, you have up to 5 minutes to remove the bridge or crown and repeat the whole process).
6) Remove any excess cement from around the base of the crown. The setting of the cement takes approximately 15-20 minutes in contact with oral moisture. Do not chew for the next 3 hours.
Please remember that the cement takes approximately 15-20 minutes to set in the presence of oral moisture it is not glue. Always use small quantities and apply to the inner edge of the crown(s). This product is a temporary solution please consult your dentist as soon as possible.
Store out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place (5-25 degrees Celsius). It is important that the cap is replaced tightly after each use.
Standard Parcels (under 3kg) over $99 = FREE!
Parcels under 3kg & under $99 = $7.95
Parcels over 3kg or bulky over $99 = $12.95
Parcels over 3kg or bulky under $99 = $16.95
We offer Express Shipping for parcels up to 3kg
Parcels under 1kg = $12.95
Parcels between 1-3kg = $16.95
- Express shipping is not available to PO Box addresses.
- Signature is required on delivery.
Your Discount Chemist use Australia Post to deliver standard parcels and Toll Priority for express shipping requests.
Parcels arrive within 3-7 business days.
Express shipped parcels arrive within 1-3 business days (this may be slightly longer for remote country areas).
International orders other than New Zealand will be charged at the cost price. Once you place your order one of our staff will email you with the cost of delivery, you have the option of agreeing and proceeding with the order or declining and receiving a full refund. Note: Perfumes cannot be sent overseas.
Your Discount Chemist use DHL for international orders.
New Zealand Shipping Rates:
Parcels up to 500g = $12.95
Parcels between 0.5-1kg = $24.95
Parcels between 1-1.5kg = $29.95
Parcels between 1.5-2kg = $39.95
Parcels between 2-2.5kg = $44.95
Parcels between 2.5-3kg = $49.95
All New Zealand orders over 3kg will be charged at cost - we will email you after you complete your order.
Click here for more detailed information regarding shipping.