The Elise Pelvic Floor Exerciser is an easy-to-use, rechargeable pelvic floor exerciser with a range of clinically tested programs - providing relief from stress, urged and mixed incontinence as well as improving sexual wellbeing.
Pelvic floor exercises are one of the most effective forms of continence management and provide a discreet, affordable and long-term solution for incontinence sufferers.
The Elise is provided with a Vaginal Probe but can be used with an Anal Probe to treat Faecal Incontinence and Erectile Dysfunction.
The Elise Pelvic Floor Exerciser is simple and easy to use, with an elegant, slim-line design and rechargeable battery for enhanced mobility.
A safe, drug-free, non-surgical solution, the Elise Pelvic Floor Exerciser provides freedom from the use of containment pads and can help sufferers return to a normal lifestyle.
The Elise sends a gentle stimulation to your pelvic floor through a vaginal probe, working your pelvic floor muscle for you and enabling you to develop your own muscle control. Along with pelvic floor exercises, the Elise gently strengthens and tones your pelvic floor muscle which in-turn improves the symptoms of incontinence (bladder weakness). Sessions last for just 20 minutes a day and should be used for a period of 12 weeks. Many see improvements within as little as 3-4 weeks.
The Elise can also be used with an anal probe for the improvement of symptoms of bladder weakness in men, and of faecal incontinence (please contact us for more information).
Key features of the Elise Pelvic Floor Exerciser include:
One Touch Memory remembers the last program, strength and setting used
LED Backlit Screen easy-to-use, modern, colour screen for clearer visibility
Optional Programs 4 preset programs for optimal choice
Comfortable Stimulation gentle, comfortable stimulation with fine-tune adjustment settings for different levels of intensity
Rechargeable Li-ion Battery lightweight & compact with an external charger
Safety Duration Override unit will turn off after 20 minutes to ensure the pelvic floor muscle is not overworked
The Elise provides relief from 3 forms of incontinence:
Stress Incontinence describes the involuntary leakage of urine when a person coughs, sneezes, strains or makes sudden movements. It is particularly common in women and occurs when the bladder neck and the other mechanisms that act to hold urine in the bladder are not working properly.
Urge Incontinence describes an overactive bladder. A person may experience a strong and sudden urge to go to the toilet but are not always able to hold on, or have to go so frequently that it becomes inconvenient.
Mixed Incontinence is a combination of both Stress and Urge Incontinence.
Advantages of using the Elise:
- It can reduce leakage not simply contain it. Most women see significant results in as little as 3 weeks.
- It is drug-free with no side effects.
- It is safe and easy to use with preset programmes to suit your needs.
- It is discreet and can be used at home during your own time.
- It may help to avoid surgery
- It may improve sexual intimacy by toning your pelvic floor.
IF IN DOUBT, CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN.
BEFORE USE, PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING WARNINGS:
- Incontinence can have many causes. You should try to identify the type of incontinence and the cause before using the Elise.
- If you have a urinary infection or any skin irritations within the vagina, it is recommended not to use the Elise.
- Care must be taken if you are not experiencing normal sensation or feeling in your vagina.
- If you have a severe prolapse or any discomfort occurs when inserting the probe, consult your medical advisor before use.
- If you use a copper IUD, stop use immediately if you experience discomfort. There is a very small risk of stimulation of the uterine wall if the IUD is not correctly located.
NB: You may safely use the stimulator during menstruation, although it may be a little less comfortable.
Standard Parcels (under 3kg) over $99 = FREE!
Parcels under 3kg & under $99 = $7.95
Parcels over 3kg or bulky over $99 = $12.95
Parcels over 3kg or bulky under $99 = $16.95
We offer Express Shipping for parcels up to 3kg
Parcels under 1kg = $12.95
Parcels between 1-3kg = $16.95
- Express shipping is not available to PO Box addresses.
- Signature is required on delivery.
Your Discount Chemist use Australia Post to deliver standard parcels and Toll Priority for express shipping requests.
Parcels arrive within 3-7 business days.
Express shipped parcels arrive within 1-3 business days (this may be slightly longer for remote country areas).
International orders other than New Zealand will be charged at the cost price. Once you place your order one of our staff will email you with the cost of delivery, you have the option of agreeing and proceeding with the order or declining and receiving a full refund. Note: Perfumes cannot be sent overseas.
Your Discount Chemist use DHL for international orders.
New Zealand Shipping Rates:
Parcels up to 500g = $12.95
Parcels between 0.5-1kg = $24.95
Parcels between 1-1.5kg = $29.95
Parcels between 1.5-2kg = $39.95
Parcels between 2-2.5kg = $44.95
Parcels between 2.5-3kg = $49.95
All New Zealand orders over 3kg will be charged at cost - we will email you after you complete your order.
Click here for more detailed information regarding shipping.