Loceryl Nail Kit contains the active ingredient amorolfine. It is used to treat fungal infections of the nails. Loceryl belongs to a family of medicines called anti-fungal drugs. These medicines work by killing a wide variety of fungi that can cause nail infections.
Loceryl is intended for external use only. Loceryl should not be swallowed.
Carefully follow the steps below before using Loceryl:
1. Place everything you need for the Loceryl treatment within easy reach:
* Loceryl nail lacquer.
* nail file (supplied).
* cleaning pad (supplied).
* reusable spatula (supplied).
2. Before painting with Loceryl nail lacquer, file down the infected areas of the nail (particularly the nail surfaces) as thoroughly as possible using the nail file.
CAUTION: Nail files used on an infected nail must not be used on healthy nails.
3. Clean the surface of the infected nail with a cleaning pad.
4. Dip one of the reusable spatulas into the lacquer. Do not wipe it on the neck of the bottle.
Note: the spatula provides a measured dose of Loceryl.
5. Using the spatula, paint Loceryl nail lacquer over the entire surface of the infected nail.
6. Close the bottle tightly immediately after painting the infected nail.
7. Repeat steps 2, 3, 4 and 5 for each nail.
8. Allow time for the nails to dry (3 to 5 minutes).
9. Clean the spatula and the neck of the bottle with the same cleaning pad that was used for cleaning the infected nail(s).
Note: Before next painting with Loceryl nail lacquer, the infected nails must be re-filed down (as required). The infected nails must also be re-cleaned with a new cleaning pad to remove any of the old lacquer
Paint Loceryl once or twice weekly on the infected fingernails or toenails or as otherwise directed by your doctor, podiatrist or pharmacist.
If you forget to paint on the Loceryl nail lacquer, use it as soon as you remember. Then go back to using Loceryl as you would normally.
Treatment should be continued until the infected nails are completely cured and regrown.
Usually, treatment of fungal infections of the nails takes around six months for the fingernails and nine to twelve months for the toenails.
Dont be discouraged if after several weeks of therapy no improvement is visible. A healthy nail only grows by approximately 2mm per month.
Active ingredient - 250mg of amorolfine as the hydrochloride.
Inactive ingredients - methacrylic, acid copolymer, glycerol triacetate, butyl, acetate, ethyl acetate, absolute ethanol
Do not use nail files for infected nails on healthy nails.
Do not use artificial nails during treatment with Loceryl.
Do not apply cosmetic nail varnish or other medication(s) on the nail(s) being treated.
Do not give Loceryl to anyone else to use, even if they have the same condition as you.
Do not use Loceryl to treat other complaints unless your doctor says to.
Things to be careful of
Take care that Loceryl does not come into contact with the skin.
Standard Parcels (under 3kg) over $99 = FREE!
Parcels under 3kg & under $99 = $7.95
Parcels over 3kg or bulky over $99 = $12.95
Parcels over 3kg or bulky under $99 = $16.95
We offer Express Shipping for parcels up to 3kg
Parcels under 1kg = $12.95
Parcels between 1-3kg = $16.95
- Express shipping is not available to PO Box addresses.
- Signature is required on delivery.
Your Discount Chemist use Australia Post to deliver standard parcels and Toll Priority for express shipping requests.
Parcels arrive within 3-7 business days.
Express shipped parcels arrive within 1-3 business days (this may be slightly longer for remote country areas).
International orders other than New Zealand will be charged at the cost price. Once you place your order one of our staff will email you with the cost of delivery, you have the option of agreeing and proceeding with the order or declining and receiving a full refund. Note: Perfumes cannot be sent overseas.
Your Discount Chemist use DHL for international orders.
New Zealand Shipping Rates:
Parcels up to 500g = $12.95
Parcels between 0.5-1kg = $24.95
Parcels between 1-1.5kg = $29.95
Parcels between 1.5-2kg = $39.95
Parcels between 2-2.5kg = $44.95
Parcels between 2.5-3kg = $49.95
All New Zealand orders over 3kg will be charged at cost - we will email you after you complete your order.
Click here for more detailed information regarding shipping.