Lyclear Scabies Cream kills mites in their burrows. It contains no colour agent and no perfume, it is odourless and absorbed completely into the skin leaving no residue. Lyclear is completely effective in 91% of infestations after only one application.
- Before applying Lyclear, make sure the skin is clean, cool and dry.
- For adults and children over 2 years, apply cream to the whole body from the neck down, rubbing lightly into the skin until it disappears. Dont forget to cover all skin surfaces, including between the fingers and toes, palms, under the nails, on the soles of the feet as well as wrists, buttocks and genitals.
- For babies over 6 months to 2 years, apply also to the face, neck, ears and scalp, avoiding only the areas immediately around the eyes and mouth. Antiscratch mittens may be useful to prevent the cream being sucked off the fingers. Patients in this group should be treated under medical supervision.
- Leave the cream on for at least 8 hours before washing off with soap and water, but no longer than 24 hours. Ideally, apply the cream before going to bed and wash off in the shower the next morning.
- If applied during the day, reapply to any area which may be washed during the 8 hour treatment time.
- The allergic symptoms may remain for a week or two after the mites have been killed. If this is a problem you can use a soothing calamine lotion, or take antihistamine tablets to help relieve the itching.
- You do not need to destroy any clothing or bed linen, but laundering them in your usual way would be advisable at the same time as you are treating yourself and your family.
- It is advisable that anyone you have had regular skin contact with is treated at the same time to prevent passing the infestation back and forth between you.
A few adults may need to use an additional 30g tube, but no more than two tubes should be applied.
Always read the label.
Use only as directed.
If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.
Standard Parcels (under 3kg) over $99 = FREE!
Parcels under 3kg & under $99 = $7.95
Parcels over 3kg or bulky over $99 = $12.95
Parcels over 3kg or bulky under $99 = $16.95
We offer Express Shipping for parcels up to 3kg
Parcels under 1kg = $12.95
Parcels between 1-3kg = $16.95
- Express shipping is not available to PO Box addresses.
- Signature is required on delivery.
Your Discount Chemist use Australia Post to deliver standard parcels and Toll Priority for express shipping requests.
Parcels arrive within 3-7 business days.
Express shipped parcels arrive within 1-3 business days (this may be slightly longer for remote country areas).
International orders other than New Zealand will be charged at the cost price. Once you place your order one of our staff will email you with the cost of delivery, you have the option of agreeing and proceeding with the order or declining and receiving a full refund. Note: Perfumes cannot be sent overseas.
Your Discount Chemist use DHL for international orders.
New Zealand Shipping Rates:
Parcels up to 500g = $12.95
Parcels between 0.5-1kg = $24.95
Parcels between 1-1.5kg = $29.95
Parcels between 1.5-2kg = $39.95
Parcels between 2-2.5kg = $44.95
Parcels between 2.5-3kg = $49.95
All New Zealand orders over 3kg will be charged at cost - we will email you after you complete your order.
Click here for more detailed information regarding shipping.