Nair Easiwax Mini Wax Strips
With chamomile extract that require no preparation, these ready to use wax strips are easy, convenient and will leave your skin feeling smoother for longer.
Made from high quality resin wax the strips are simply warmed between your palms in seconds, reusable.
A patch test should be done before each application of the wax strip on a small part of the area that you wish to treat.
- Hair to be removed should be at least 3mm long.
- Keep Nair Wax Strips away from heat.
- The skin to be treated must be clean and dry. Stop using moisturisers the day before you use the wax strips.
WARNING: Any overheated wax can cause serious burns. For a safe and effective hair removal experience follow the steps exactly.
- Warm a double sided strip by holding between your hands and massaging for a few seconds. Slowly separate the strips, taking care that the wax contents are spread out uniformly. You now have two strips ready to use. Use one at a time.
- Apply to the area to be waxed, smoothing down over the hair to be removed, in the direction of hair growth. Press down hard on the strip to ensure that the wax is gripping all of the hairs, especially if you are reusing the strip.
- Immediately hold skin taut, and quickly zip strip back against the direction of hair growth. By removing the strip immediately after application, any temporary irritation or redness will be minimised. When removing the strip, make sure that you keep the strip close to the skin. Do not pull the strip off in an upward motion.
TIP: Nair Wax Strips are reusable, so repeat steps 2 and 3 over the area to be waxed, with the same strip until it stops gripping
Hair should be 3-5mm long. Apply the strip to the area to be waxed smoothing down firmly with a few strokes in the direction of hair growth. Immediately hold the skin taut then quickly zip strip back against the direction of the hair growth.
Hair should be no longer than 5mm(1/2 cm), trim if necessary. Test small area first. Check the direction of hair growth. Bend leg outwards and smooth strip firmly onto the inside of the thigh, in an inwards direction. Holding the skin taut, grip the inside of the strip and quickly zip strip back in the opposite direction of the hair growth.
Underarms should be completely dry and free of perspiration. If necessary, trim hair to approx. 5mm-10mm. As underarm hair tends to grow in two directions, it is necessary to wax in sections. Place one hand behind your head and proceed to wax in sections as shown in Diagrams 4 and 5.
Apply separately to the right and left sides of the upper lip. Hold the skin on the top of the lip as firmly as possible. With the other hand, hold the strip by the bottom edge and quickly zip strip back, remembering to keep the strip close to the skin.
Hold skin above the brow bone taut, without pressing on the eye area. Smooth a wax strip gently under the eyebrow line and quickly zip strip back from the outside inwards. Repeat process between the brows if necessary. Keep the skin taut in the centre of the forehead, quickly zip strip directly downwardsfrom the top.
Side of Face
Press strip in direction of hair growth, usually downwards. Holding the skin below the strip taut, quickly zip strip back in the opposite direction of the hair growth.
Standard Parcels (under 3kg) over $99 = FREE!
Parcels under 3kg & under $99 = $7.95
Parcels over 3kg or bulky over $99 = $12.95
Parcels over 3kg or bulky under $99 = $16.95
We offer Express Shipping for parcels up to 3kg
Parcels under 1kg = $12.95
Parcels between 1-3kg = $16.95
- Express shipping is not available to PO Box addresses.
- Signature is required on delivery.
Your Discount Chemist use Australia Post to deliver standard parcels and Toll Priority for express shipping requests.
Parcels arrive within 3-7 business days.
Express shipped parcels arrive within 1-3 business days (this may be slightly longer for remote country areas).
International orders other than New Zealand will be charged at the cost price. Once you place your order one of our staff will email you with the cost of delivery, you have the option of agreeing and proceeding with the order or declining and receiving a full refund. Note: Perfumes cannot be sent overseas.
Your Discount Chemist use DHL for international orders.
New Zealand Shipping Rates:
Parcels up to 500g = $12.95
Parcels between 0.5-1kg = $24.95
Parcels between 1-1.5kg = $29.95
Parcels between 1.5-2kg = $39.95
Parcels between 2-2.5kg = $44.95
Parcels between 2.5-3kg = $49.95
All New Zealand orders over 3kg will be charged at cost - we will email you after you complete your order.
Click here for more detailed information regarding shipping.