Plunketts Superfade Original Cream is considered one of the most effective pigmentation fading products ever formulated to help remove smooth brown marks on your skin such as age spots, freckles and hormone marks.
Age Spots, freckles and brown skin blemishes are caused by excessive pigmentation producing irregular brown marks on skin, especially on backs of hands, arms, neck and face.
Superfade Cream contains a powerful fading agent and other ingredients to assist in fading age spots, freckles and brown skin blemishes. The cream works gradually and results should begin to appear after 6-8 weeks.
Superfades unique, synergistic combination of hydroquinone and exfoliants produces a dramatic fading result in less than 8 weeks. This combination is only found in Superfade. Hydroquinone works within the skin to stop the cause of excessive pigment.
Superfade Cream gently exfoliates away the over-pigmented skin and encourages new skin growth. This cream works gradually and results should begin to appear after 4 weeks and results are achieved in 6-8 weeks.
- Unique, effective treatment for fading age spots and pigmentation
- Clinically proven pigmentation correction
- S2 Pharmacy only medicine
- Contains 2% Hydroquinone (TGA approved) to fade (not bleach) pigmentation
- Disables melanocytes and inhibits melanin production
- Moisturising base with exfoliants to increase skin cell turnover
- Contains sunscreen to help protect from further sun damage
- Has been effective in treatment of pigmentation for the last 25 years it really works!
- Works within the skin to stop the cause of excessive pigmentation
- Effectively fades brown skin blemishes including pigmentation, freckles and age spots within 6-8 weeks.
- Not a cover-up, not just a cosmetic, not a bleach
Effectively fades unwanted pigmentation on the hands and body within 6-8 weeks
- Before commencing treatment test for allergic reaction over 24 hours with small patch of cream on inside of upper arm.
- Rub sparingly into affected areas only twice during the day and once at night, 30 minutes prior to bed. After desired fading is obtained use only as necessary to maintain results. Superfade Original is non greasy
KEY ACTIVE INGREDIENTS:
- Hydroquinone (2%):
- Disables melanocytes
- Inhibits melanin production of tyrosinaase (enzyme)
- Prevents melanin production in skin tissue
- Salicylic Acid:
- BHA, or long term cell exfoliant
- Helps to turnover skin cells
- Promote new unpigmented cell growth
- UVB sunscreen
- Helps stop the stimulation of melanin into brown coloured pigmentation
- Tocopheryl Acetate:
- Vitamin E, acts as an anti-oxidant
- Stimulates cell growth and renewal
- If a pigmented spot or mole has recently become darker, changed colour, becomes itchy or bleeds do not use this product on it and see your doctor immediately. Do not use on children. Do not use near eyes.
- Dark skinned people should avoid long term and repeated use to lighten overall colour as this could result in hyper pigmentation of the skin.
- Mild irritation may occur, stop use if it becomes severe. If fading is not evident within 3 months, seek doctor’s advice. Avoid exposure to the sun.
- This product may darken on exposure to air, but this does not affect its efficacy.
- This product contains sulphites.
- Always read label. Use only as directed. Available only at Pharmacies (S2).
- Use Superfade UV Hand Shield SPF30+ on any exposed areas.
Standard Parcels (under 3kg) over $99 = FREE!
Parcels under 3kg & under $99 = $7.95
Parcels over 3kg or bulky over $99 = $12.95
Parcels over 3kg or bulky under $99 = $16.95
We offer Express Shipping for parcels up to 3kg
Parcels under 1kg = $12.95
Parcels between 1-3kg = $16.95
- Express shipping is not available to PO Box addresses.
- Signature is required on delivery.
Your Discount Chemist use Australia Post to deliver standard parcels and Toll Priority for express shipping requests.
Parcels arrive within 3-7 business days.
Express shipped parcels arrive within 1-3 business days (this may be slightly longer for remote country areas).
International orders other than New Zealand will be charged at the cost price. Once you place your order one of our staff will email you with the cost of delivery, you have the option of agreeing and proceeding with the order or declining and receiving a full refund. Note: Perfumes cannot be sent overseas.
Your Discount Chemist use DHL for international orders.
New Zealand Shipping Rates:
Parcels up to 500g = $12.95
Parcels between 0.5-1kg = $24.95
Parcels between 1-1.5kg = $29.95
Parcels between 1.5-2kg = $39.95
Parcels between 2-2.5kg = $44.95
Parcels between 2.5-3kg = $49.95
All New Zealand orders over 3kg will be charged at cost - we will email you after you complete your order.
Click here for more detailed information regarding shipping.