Revolution Puppy/Kitten Pink
- Topical, once-a-month parasiticide for dogs.
- Provides systemic treatment against a broad spectrum of external and internal parasites.
Revolution (selamectin) is indicated for use in dogs 6 weeks of age or older against the following parasites ( see separate page for cat indications):
- Fleas: for the treatment, control and prevention of flea (Ctenocephalides spp) infestations and control of flea allergy dermatitis. Adult fleas are killed for one month following administration of Revolution according to the recommended dosing schedule. Additionally, flea eggs exposed to Revolution are not viable and flea larvae in the treated animal’s surroundings are killed or prevented from developing to adults.
- Heartworm: prevention of heartworm disease caused by Dirofilaria immitis.
- Sarcoptic Mange: treatment and control of sarcoptic mange (Sarcoptes scabiei).
- Ear mites: treatment and control of ear mite (Otodectes cynotis) infestations.
- Broad-spectrum protection against internal and external parasites.
- Excellent safety profile:
- Revolution is unscheduled and is not a pesticide or poison
- Demonstrated to be well tolerated in over 100 different pure and mixed dog breeds
- Can be used in puppies from 6 weeks of age
- May be used in breeding, pregnant and lactating bitches
- No adverse effects noted when used in heartworm positive dogs
- Kills adult fleas, prevents flea eggs from hatching and either kills or prevents the development of flea larvae into pupae
- Reduces the signs of flea allergic dermatitis without the need for supplementary environmental flea control measures.
- Convenient, easy to apply monthly application.
- Non-greasy, quick-drying preparation.
- Waterfast only 2 hours after application.
- Available in 5 convenient dosage sizes for dogs in non-drip disposable tubes.
- Hold tube upright.
- Press cap down until a click is heard (cap punctures applicator seal).
- Remove cap and check to be sure tip of tube is open.
- Part hair at base of neck and place tip of tube on visible skin area.
- Squeeze tube 3 or 4 times in one spot until empty. Keep tube squeezed to avoid drawing liquid back into tube. While keeping tube squeezed, drag it away from liquid and lift up to remove.
- Ensure tube is empty.
- The recommended dose is 6 mg selamectin/kg of body weight. For dogs greater than 40kg, the appropriate combination of tubes should be used
- While the number of circulating D.immitis microfilariae may decrease following treatment, Revolution is not effective against adult D. immitis.
Do not use in sick, debilitated or underweight animals.
- In humans, may be irritating to eyes contact should therefore be avoided.
- Flammable. Keep away from heat, sparks or open flame.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Standard Parcels (under 3kg) over $99 = FREE!
Parcels under 3kg & under $99 = $7.95
Parcels over 3kg or bulky over $99 = $12.95
Parcels over 3kg or bulky under $99 = $16.95
We offer Express Shipping for parcels up to 3kg
Parcels under 1kg = $12.95
Parcels between 1-3kg = $16.95
- Express shipping is not available to PO Box addresses.
- Signature is required on delivery.
Your Discount Chemist use Australia Post to deliver standard parcels and Toll Priority for express shipping requests.
Parcels arrive within 3-7 business days.
Express shipped parcels arrive within 1-3 business days (this may be slightly longer for remote country areas).
International orders other than New Zealand will be charged at the cost price. Once you place your order one of our staff will email you with the cost of delivery, you have the option of agreeing and proceeding with the order or declining and receiving a full refund. Note: Perfumes cannot be sent overseas.
Your Discount Chemist use DHL for international orders.
New Zealand Shipping Rates:
Parcels up to 500g = $12.95
Parcels between 0.5-1kg = $24.95
Parcels between 1-1.5kg = $29.95
Parcels between 1.5-2kg = $39.95
Parcels between 2-2.5kg = $44.95
Parcels between 2.5-3kg = $49.95
All New Zealand orders over 3kg will be charged at cost - we will email you after you complete your order.
Click here for more detailed information regarding shipping.