Solosite* is a soothing hydrogel which creates a moist wound environment that aids healing and minimises the risk of scarring.
SoloSite* Gel creates and maintains an optimal moist wound environment as it desloughs and debrides. Unlike gels formulated with water miscible polymers, SoloSites water "swellable" polymer remains gel-like until saturated, so it stays in the wound longer and requires fewer dressing changes.
SoloSite has been proven non-cytotoxic, non-irritating and non-sensitising (Data on File). Its crystal-clear, physically stable formula doesnt change colour, enabling an unimpeded view of the wound.
- Preserved for multi-dose dispensing
- Unique push-button spray pack
- Convenient tube presentations, including the 20 gram
effective debrider and deslougher
- Promotes moist wound healing
Debriding and Desloughing Action
- SoloSite Gel gently rehydrates sloughy and necrotic tissue which must be removed before healing can progress. SoloSite also absorbs excess exudate, thereby halting the build-up of cellular derbris and so helping to prevent slough formation. SoloSite Gel is easily applied and removed, with gentle irrigation being all that is required for removal.
Moist Wound Healing
- SoloSite Gel provides a moist environment at the wound surface, preventing eschar formation and promoting fast, painless and problem free healing.
- SoloSite Gel contains effective preservatives to ensure that multiple reuse of the spray pack or tube may occur without fear of increasing the risk of wound infection.
- SoloSite Gel offers unequalled cost-effectiveness with its multi-dose presentation, whilst significantly reducing the potential for wastage.
Preserved Multi-Use Hydrogel
SoloSite* Gel should be removed if leakage of exudate occurs past the secondary dressing. Daily dressing changes are recommended for maximum effectiveness, but SoloSite may be left in the wound for longer periods, if required.
SoloSite Gel should be used in conjunction with a secondary dressing. The condition of the wound determines the choice of this dressing and the frequency of change.
Semi-permeable Film Dressing eg. Opsite* Flexigrid* , Melolin*
Absorbent Dressing eg. Melolin , Exu-Dry*
Where maximum absorbency is required, use Allevyn* Hydrocellular Dressings.
Standard Parcels (under 3kg) over $99 = FREE!
Parcels under 3kg & under $99 = $7.95
Parcels over 3kg or bulky over $99 = $12.95
Parcels over 3kg or bulky under $99 = $16.95
We offer Express Shipping for parcels up to 3kg
Parcels under 1kg = $12.95
Parcels between 1-3kg = $16.95
- Express shipping is not available to PO Box addresses.
- Signature is required on delivery.
Your Discount Chemist use Australia Post to deliver standard parcels and Toll Priority for express shipping requests.
Parcels arrive within 3-7 business days.
Express shipped parcels arrive within 1-3 business days (this may be slightly longer for remote country areas).
International orders other than New Zealand will be charged at the cost price. Once you place your order one of our staff will email you with the cost of delivery, you have the option of agreeing and proceeding with the order or declining and receiving a full refund. Note: Perfumes cannot be sent overseas.
Your Discount Chemist use DHL for international orders.
New Zealand Shipping Rates:
Parcels up to 500g = $12.95
Parcels between 0.5-1kg = $24.95
Parcels between 1-1.5kg = $29.95
Parcels between 1.5-2kg = $39.95
Parcels between 2-2.5kg = $44.95
Parcels between 2.5-3kg = $49.95
All New Zealand orders over 3kg will be charged at cost - we will email you after you complete your order.
Click here for more detailed information regarding shipping.