Cerumol Ear Drops is used to soften ear wax.
These are used for up to three days before the ear is syringed.
Contains chlorobutanol, dichlorobenzene and arachis oil (peanut oil). This combination is used to soften ear wax.
Do not use if:
- Inflammation and infection of the outer part of the ear canal (otitis externa)
- Inflammatory skin condition with greasy, red and scaly areas (seborrhoeic dermatitis)
- Known sensitivity or allergy to any ingredient
- Perforated ear drum (ear preparations only)
- This medicine should not be used if you are allergic to one or any of its ingredients. Please inform your doctor or pharmacist if you have previously experienced such an allergy.
- If you feel you have experienced an allergic reaction, stop using this medicine and inform your doctor or pharmacist immediately.
Standard Parcels = FREE!