Nurofen Child 1-5 Years Orange Liquid is a pleasant tasting sugar free syrup formulated to target pain and fever in children.
PROVIDES FAST, EFFECTIVE RELIEF,
reduction in temperature for up to 8 hours including fever caused by immunisation, temporary relief of pain associated with:
• sprains & strains
• sore throats
• colds & flu
|Age of Child||Average Weight||Dose||How often
in 24 hours
|1-3 years||10 – 14 kg||5 - 7mL||3 times|
|3-5 years||14 – 18 kg||7 - 9mL||3 times|
These doses should be given approximately every 6 to 8 hours, or with a maximum of 3 doses in 24 hours. For short term use only.
• Contains: sodium chloride and sodium saccharin.
• Contains no: aspirin, alcohol, aspartame or gluten.
• 60mL (maximum daily dose) contain 26.5g of maltitol.
Products containing maltitol
may have a laxative effect or cause diarrhoea.
Do not give to babies under 3 months.
Seek medical advice before giving to children under 12 months.
Repeat dose every 6 to 8 hours as necessary (max 3 doses in 24 hrs).
Do not exceed stated dose.
Excessive use can be harmful.
For short term use only.
Do not give to children whom:
• have stomach ulcers or other stomach disorders.
• have kidney or heart problems.
• are suffering dehydration.
• have allergic reactions to aspirin, ibuprofen or other anti-inflammatory medicines. If an allergic reaction develops, stop taking and see your doctor immediately.
Unless a doctor has told you to, do not use during the first 6 months of pregnancy. Do not use during the last 3 months of pregnancy.
If your child's symptoms persist for more than a few days consult your doctor.
Children should take plenty of fluids.
Standard Parcels (under 3kg) over $99 = FREE!
We offer Express Shipping for parcels up to 3kg
Parcels under 1kg = $9.95
Parcels arrive within 3-7 business days.