Terms & Conditions
Following are the terms and conditions of use for www.yourdiscountchemist.com.au (Site). The site will be referred to as “site”, “website” “Your Discount Chemist”, "we", "us", "our” in the following statement.
By using our site and ordering from us you indicate your acceptance of the following terms and conditions, hence we advise all customers to read through the following carefully.
All information provided on our website is purely informative. We provide no warranty or guarantees of any product information’s reliability, accuracy or completeness. All information is understood to be correct and current at the date of its publication on our website. Information contained on our site should by no means serve as a replacement for medical advice from your pharmacist, doctor or any other approved medical practitioner. As the consumer, you are fully accountable for any outcomes resulting from your actions on our website such as product purchases based on the information gathered therein.
Returns and Refunds Policy
- Your Discount Chemist will refund and/or replace any damaged or faulty stock at no additional charge. We advise the customer to contact us to arrange this as some product manufacturers choose to deal with the customer directly.
- Due to Government laws we cannot refund or return prescription medications once they have been dispatched from our pharmacy.
- All other items which have been ordered incorrectly by the customer or any unwanted products will be refunded the purchase amount minus the postage charge as long as the packaging is in its original condition and it is within 14 days of purchase date. Additionally, any return postage charges will be the responsibility of the customer.. Additionally, any return postage charges will be the responsibility of the customer.
- Proof of purchase such as a receipt is required for all returned items.
- You assume any risk of lost, theft or damaged goods during transit - therefore we advise you take out shipment registration of insurance with your postal carrier and that it is packed appropriately. Your Discount Chemist will not be responsible for parcels lost or damaged in transit if you choose not to insure.
- It is advised to contact us directly regarding all returned and refundable items.
Orders may be cancelled by contacting us ASAP via email or phone. Any orders which have already been dispatched from our pharmacy will be refunded minus the delivery charge. Please read our returns and refunds policy (above) for more information.
Refer to our postage and delivery information.
International Delivery Policy
YourDiscountChemist.com.au takes the packing, tracking and safe delivery of international orders very seriously, hence we have teamed up with EMS International to provide the quickest and safest traceable method of delivery to our international customers. Hence with these safeguards in place we stimulate the following terms and conditions for all international deliveries:
1 - YourDiscountChemist.com.au will take no responsibility for damaged items or items claimed to be missing. We have no control over international customs practices and procedures.
2 - YourDiscountChemist.com.au is not liable for any extra cost that may be incurred due to customs tax or delivery tax.
3 - YourDiscountChemist.com.au holds no liability to any orders that are detained by any countries customs department that either become confiscated or cause a delay in the arrival of the delivery.
Based on the above 3 conditions YourDiscountChemist.com.au we will not refund nor compensate any international orders where such claims are made. In situations in which a genuine refund/cancelation is made we will refund the amount in Australian dollars and will not be liable for any discrepancy of currency at the time of the refund
All material appearing on our site, including text, images and graphics is subject to copyright laws. No material from this site may be used without written permission from Your Discount Chemist.
Learn more about Australian Copyright issues.
In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price due to typographical error or error in pricing information received from our suppliers, YourDiscountChemist.com.au shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price.YourDiscountChemist.com.au shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged.
- Your Discount Chemist reserves the right to refuse service, monitor and limit the purchase quantities of products, cancel accounts and orders at its own discretion.
- Where applicable all prices on our website are inclusive of Australian GST.
- The customer is accountable for any customs or any other extra costs incurred which are associated with international orders (where applicable).