For the treatment of warts
Duofilm is a topical solution designed for easy wart removal.
- Simple paint-on application
- No masking necessary
- Removes warts easily
Apply Duofilm once daily, using the brush applicator from the bottle until the wart has disappeared.
Apply Duofilm directly to the wart. Duofilm’s active formulation removes warts easily. Skin returns to normal after treatment without scarring.
The usual treatment time for Duofilm is 6 to 12 weeks.
For the effective treatment of warts, Duofilm has 2 active ingredients both with keratolytic effects; salicylic acid (16.7%) and lactic acid (15%).
Salicylic acid 16.7% w/w
Lactic acid 15.0% w/w.
Salicylic Acid (16.7%) and Lactic Acid (15%)INGREDIENTS:
Salicylic Acid (16.7%) and Lactic Acid (15%)
1. Remove any plaster and soak the warts in hot water for five minutes. Dry with own towel.
2. Rub the surface of the warts carefully with a pumice stone or manicure emery board.
3. Apply Duofilm directly to the warts, using the brush applicator supplied. Use only enough Duofilm to cover the warts and avoid applying to the surrounding normal skin.
4. Allow Duofilm to dry and cover with plaster if wart is large or on the foot.
5. Continue treatment with Duofilm once daily until the wart is completely cleared and the ridge lines of the skin have been restored.
Pharmacy Medicine. Keep out of reach of children.
Store below 25ºC.STORAGE TEMPERATURE:
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional. Nice-Pak Products (NZ) Ltd, Auckland, NZCAUTION:
- For external use only.
- Use only on common warts.
- Do not use on moles, birthmark or unusual skin growths.
- Do not treat warts over large areas at one time.
- Duofilm may make your skin more sensitive to sunlight and other sources of UV light.
- Sun exposure should be limited by using a sunscreen and by wearing protective clothing.
- Transient stinging or irritation may occur when using Duofilm. If irritation persists, discontinue use.
- If you have sensitive skin, test Duofilm before applying it to a large area.
- Do not use on infants or very young children unless with medical advise.
Do not use;
- if you are allergic to any of the ingredients of Duofilm.
- on face or anogenital regions
- if you are diabetic or have impaired circulation
- if the wart or skin surrounding it, is red, irritated, broken or infected.